Your compassion is inspiring

by coffee shop guy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee shop guy
    coffee shop guy

I was there with CHG when her dog Watson was put to rest. Her heart was broken and still is. All of you who have posted and reached out to her have shown so much understanding and love. It is truly worth it.

I got to meet and play with him only a few times but I'm here to tell you he was indeed an amazing friend. He accepted me as part of his family and I didn't even have to offer him a treat. I think he knew I was with CHG so that made me an okay human to love.

I thought I was going to be there to comfort CHG and her brother but that didn't play out as I expected. One step into that room and tears filled my eyes. That dog's love was imbedded into my heart too.

I hold CHG as often as I can only hoping that it helps.

Thank you all for being part of our lives. You do make it a better place.

CSG

• cofty
    cofty

Best wishes.

CHG has a PM

Cofty

• flipper
    flipper

COFFEE HOUSE GUY- I'm so glad you are there as well to comfort Coffee House Girl during this hard time. Many of us have lost dogs, cats and other pets in death and it's never easy - a terrible loss. My wife Mrs. Flipper, when I first met her had two black labrador retrievers she had owned about 6 years and 8 years before we met. They too accepted me just like family and when they both died in Dec. of 2010 and June of this year- my tears flowed as freely and openly as my wife's. Take care of your lady my friend , in time things will heal and I'm glad you're there for her. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

You're a good man, CSG...especially being "worldly" and all, LOL! Please continue taking care of CHG.

• cofty
    cofty

This is CoffeeHouseGirl's beautiful dog Watson.

She was having trouble posting the image so I have put it on my Photobucket account.

• coffee shop guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit