Once Again....

by AGuest 9 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

(Please forgive my need to repeat myself, but I must 'go'... whether Israel 'hears'... or 'refrains'. So, sorry Simon, Board and dear ones, but...)

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those that 'go with' them... may you all have peace!

Very soon now, a time of "offering" will be upon you. Many of you will attend an annual "ceremony" where the blood and flesh of Christ will be offered to you. By the spirit of my Father, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, granted to me by my His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, I ask you...

Will you yet again REJECT the very means by which you are to gain salvation?

Will you yet again let PASS BY you the "true food" and "true drink", given on behalf of ALL mankind who is 'wishing, thirting, and hearing'?

Before you answer, let me share with you what was recorded to have been said by my Lord, as well as by the Apostle Paul. Paul first.

With regard to ALL those that left Egypt, Israelite AND THE VAST MIXED COMPANY, he recorded at 1 Corinthians 10:1-4:

"Now, I do not want you to be ignorant, BROTHERS,
    that our forefathers..."

(Note: Paul was an apostle TO THE NATIONS and thus, in talking to the Corinthians, he was talking... TO THE NATIONS as WELL as to the Jews...)

1 Corinthians 1:2

"... were ALL under the cloud...
    and ALL passed through the Red Sea...
    and ALL got baptized into Moses by
    means of the cloud and of the sea;
    and ALL ate the [same] spiritual food...
    and ALL drank the [same] spiritual drink...

WHAT?! The 'vast mixed company' ate the manna and drank from the rock-mass, too?! You betcha!!

Numbers 11:4-6

"For THEY...

(ALL of them, Israelite, Midianite and Egyptian alike...)

"... USED to drink from the SPIRITUAL rock-mass...
    THAT FOLLOWED THEM... and that rock-mass...
    WAS... the Christ!"

Okay, so they all ate and drank back then. But how do we know that we ALL are supposed to eat and drink NOW? I mean, doesn't the WTBTS say that ONLY THE 144,000 are supposed to eat and drink? May I recant to you, then, the words of my Lord, as recorded at John 6:48-56:

"I... am the bread of LIFE.
    Your forefathers ate the manna in the wilderness...
    and yet... DIED.
    THIS is the bread that comes down from heaven...
    SO THAT ANYONE MAY EAT OF IT... AND NOT DIE.

"I am the LIVING BREAD...
    THAT CAME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN;
    If ANYONE eats of THIS BREAD...
    HE WILL LIVE FOREVER; and, for a fact,
    the bread that I shall give...
    IS MY FLESH... in behalf of the life...
    OF THE WORLD."

Of course, the Jews in opposition, those Israelites ("contenders with God") began to question what he had said. Why? Because... THEY WANTED TO SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS... just as the WTBTS itself has done. How? BY NOT OPENING THE "WAY"... my Lord (John 14:6)... by means of his blood and flesh... TO THE WORLD!

My Lord is recorded to have gone on and said:

"Most truly... I... say to YOU...
    UNLESS YOU EAT THE FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN...
    AND DRINK HIS BLOOD... [u]you have NO LIFE...
    IN YOURSELVES."

Now, that just about tears to shreds the WTBTS false propaganda that those who do NOT eat and drink, those they label as 'the great crowd', have 'life in themselves'. My Lord is recorded to have said... they do NOT. He went on:

"He that feeds on MY flesh and drinks MY
    blood... HAS EVERLASTING LIFE..."

Does this mean such one will not die... in the flesh? No, for my Lord went on to state:

"... and I shall RESURRECT HIM...
    at the last day. For MY flesh is TRUE food
    and MY blood is TRUE drink. He that feeds
    on MY flesh and drinks MY blood...
    REMAINS IN UNION WITH ME... and I...
    IN UNION WITH HIM.

Every year that I was in "the organization", dear ones, I felt ashamed and deceitful when I let that plate and glass pass me by. Why? Because I KNEW I was supposed to eat and drink of it. Just as YOU all know it, too. The ONLY reason you don't... is FEAR OF MAN! As our Adversary the Devil stated, "skin in behalf of skin and ALL that a man has, he will give in behalf of his soul (his fleshly life)." What did he mean? We would TURN AWAY FROM GOD IN ORDER TO KEEP LIVING... IN THE FLESH... TO PLEASE OUR FLESH... which flesh wants to be found "great"... in the eyes of MAN.

But I tell you, truly:

"He that has greater affection for father or
    mother than for [my Lord] is not WORTHY of
    [my Lord}; and he that has greater affection
    for son or daughter and for [my Lord] is not
    WORTHY of [my Lord]. And whoever does not
    accept his TORTURE STAKE... and follow...
    AFTER [HIM]... is not worthy of [him]. He
    that finds his soul... WILL lose it. And he
    that LOSES HIS SOUL... for my Lord's sake...
    will FIND it."

Matthew 10:36-39

Indeed, what have you to lose, dear ones? Your life? How so, when my Lord has PROMISED you life by means of his flesh and blood? Because by eating and drinking and not being 'of the 144,000' you are doing so "unworthily"? I ask you: who among those on the night Paul spoke were NOT among those called? Did he not address "the holy ones, TOGETHER WITH ALL WHO EVERYWHERE ARE CALLING UPON THE NAME OF OUR LORD, JAHESHUA (Joshua; JAH SAVES) MISCHAJAH (Messiah; Chosen of JAH)... THEIR LORD... AND OURS?!

1 Corinthians 1:2
    1 Corinthians 11:23-26

Who then could "eat the loaf and drink the cup 'unworthily'"? Dear ones, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with whether one had received holy spirit or not, or whether one was a Jew or of the Nations, or one was of Israel or the "great crowd". It had to do with ONE'S HEART!

Always, before eating and drinking one MUST 'scrutinize' oneself... to ensure that one has removed ALL hatred and hypocrisy. Why? Because, when one eats and drinks, one is ratifying a COVENANT... between oneself and GOD... by means of the the Mediator, Christ... a NEW Covenant, which is a Law... of LOVE. And if one is judging and condemning another in one's heart when one "partakes", one is "eating and drinking judgement"... against oneself. How so? Because when one comes into the New Covenant, one agrees to be bound by the LAW of that Covenant, the Law of Love... which says:

"DO NOT JUDGE AND YOU WILL BY NO MEANS BE JUDGED."

For with the same judgment that YOU are judging... you will BE judged.

So, I ask you, dear ones, with all sincerity of heart:

Will you yet again let the provision for life pass you by? Will you yet again go against what you KNOW to be true, that YOU, TOO, are a SON OF GOD... "called and chosen"... and once again REJECT the STONE that the "builders" rejected?

I exhort you, I admonish you, I BEG YOU...

KISS THE SON!!

And put away your fear of earthling man. For, truly, what can earthling DO to you?

By the spirit of my Father, the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, as given to my from His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, by means of holy spirit, I, myself, SJ, have spoken to you and say to you now:

"Come! All you who are thirsting!
    Come! All you who are toiling and loaded down!
    Come! All you who are wishing and hearing!
    Come! DRINK FROM THE ROCK-MASS that you will thirst NO MORE!
    Come! Take LIFE'S WATER... free!"

Revelation 22:17

A TRUE servant to the Household of God, Israel, and to ALL those that go with them, and a TRUE slave of Christ, by means of an anointing with holy spirit,

SJ

• LDH
    LDH

Shel,

No one has yet answered my question regarding those who attend the Memorial.

Jesus had more than 11 faithful followers, no?

Why did not all those to whom Jesus preached the Gospel share in the original "Evening Meal." Why did Jesus extend the invitation only to the twelve handpicked disciples?

Thanks, Shel. I'd love to hear your take on this one. BTW, I'm not planning on going.

Love,
    Lisa

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shelby,

: "He that feeds on MY flesh and drinks MY
    blood... HAS EVERLASTING LIFE..."

That's SICK! I mean, I'm all for a good red steak and stuff, but this is just going to far for me.

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, my dear Lisa-Girl... peace to you!

I did not see your question earlier, sorry, but I would like to respond now, if I may. First, PLEASE know that all 12 were there when my Lord celebrated the Passover, Judas Iscariot included. How do we KNOW this? First, it's recorded, and the events of the night show how it occurred:

They all gathered to celebrate the PASSOVER meal, which was an entire meal, with meat and vegetables. John tells us that while they were still in that meal, my Lord got up and began to wash their feet. Judas... was still there. Then he made a statement regarding Judas. Judas was still there. Then he passed the bread and wine, dipping JUDAS' piece in the 'sop'... or liquid... left from the meat eaten in the Passover meal. Judas was STILL there.

Now there is a more LOGICAL reason to know why Judas was there... HAD to be there: because the covenant... was instituted between my Lord and the TWELVE tribes of Israel, not ELEVEN! If Judas was gone, who took on ratification of HIS part? No, he was there and that it was due to this ratification that a REPLACEMENT had to be chosen, to keep the covenant in effect. His piece of bread was 'dipped'... so that it was POLLUTED. Like his HEART! Thus, his agreement was 'polluted' or 'unclean' and therefore, ineffective.

Now, the reason only the 12 were there is because according to the custom, Passover was eaten in homes, among family. My Lord considered these his family, his 'brothers'. And so, he celebrated the PASSOVER with them, and then insituted the new covenant during this observance. On that same night, all other Jews were eating the Passover meal in THEIR homes. After my Lord died, entered into heaven to present his sacrifice, and then poured out holy spirit, the christian congregation BECAME 'one faith'... thus, ONE family. And so, they began to celebrate the event (Passover) together, as many as could gather.

But... they did not celebrate it the Jewish way: a yearling lamb, bitter greens, unleavened bread and wine. They simply held onto what my Lord instituted: HE was now the "passover lamb", and bread was used to symbolize his flesh, and wine, his blood.

As you may have read from myself and/or 'Mom, we do it everyday in our own homes with our families... AND 'as often' as we get together.

Now, Daddy-O, dear... to address your comment (and peace to you, you old... no, I won't call you a goat, 'cause I TRULY don't think you're one, but you ARE a tad bitter, and it seems you're getting more so by the day...)

Ask me what I would rather eat:

1. A piece of red meat that MIGHT give me hoof-and-mouth disease, E. Coli, parasites, heart disease, gastro-intestinal problems, weight gain... yada, yada, yada... OR

2. A bit of dry cracker with a swig of red wine that represents to ME, the flesh and blood of the Son of God, by means of which I may be granted life. No disease, no parasites.

Don't get me wrong: I am normally a meat-eater (though I have been slacking WAY off lately due to a book I recently read about the Chicago slaughter houses of the late 1800's - ewwwwwww!). But given the choice between these two, I think I'll take the bite and swig. Just makes more.... ummmmmm... 'sense'... to me.

Again, I bid you both the UTMOST of peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• LDH
    LDH
    a book I recently read about the Chicago slaughter houses of the late 1800's -

Lemme guess---Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle." ???

Anyhow, lemme think and digest what you wrote and see if it makes any more sense to me......

Love,
    Lisa

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I totally agree with Shelby on this one. The Lord's Evening Meal, which was to replace the 'Passover', was commanded to be a family celebration, just as she said.

Exodus chapter 12:

3. ...On the tenth day of this month they are to take for themselves each one a sheep FOR THE ANCESTRAL HOUSE, A SHEEP TO A HOUSE (caps mine)

7. And they must take some of the blood and splash it upon the two doorposts and the upper part of the doorway belonging to the houses in which they will eat it.

13 and the blood must serve as your sign upon the houses where you are; and I must see the blood and pass ove you, and the plague will not come on you as a ruination when I strike at the land of Egypt.

And further, if I recall correctly, some 5 or 6 of the "12" were actually biological relatives of Jesus? Therefore, it would seem that both observances were to be a family arrangement.

And since ALL partook of the passover, it would seem therefore that ALL were to partake of the Memorial as well. The idea that 'only' anointed were to 'partake' has no scriptural basis.

I did take notice of the fact, however, that even though 'all' were to partake of the Passover, only adults were present at the 'evening meal' with Jesus.

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hey sis.....

I 'hear ya' ......and I think a whole lotta others do too.

Whether or not they will be obedient to the scriptural invitation
    is entirely up to them.

"As for ME and MY household we will eat and drink."

Love ya
    JUST A MOM (Kim)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Lisa... peace to you... and yeah, girl, Sinclair's "The Jungle". A good book, too.

Dearest Dung and 'Mom... much love and peace to you BOTH!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• Will Power
    Will Power

Bttt

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Her ya go, Guesty...

http://www.howsyournews.com/

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

Share this

Google+