Do the Jehovah's Witnesses really serve Jehovah? Do they serve money or God? Matthew 6:24 says it all.

by I_love_Jeff 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I_love_Jeff
    I_love_Jeff

If Jehovah hates money then why do the Jehovah's Witnesses devote a lot of time investing in property?

Do the Jehovah's Witnesses really serve God? If God hates money, do the Jehovah's Witnesses hate it as well? According to some of these articles, it seems they are having a great time collecting it all from their property sales.

Matthew 6:24 proclaims, "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

"Hate what is bad" (Psalms 97:10)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/real_estate_machers_praying_for_ftnzvNfw20VN0WQxV4Q5KO

http://observer.com/2012/02/jehovahs-witnesses-raking-in-real-estate-dough/

"The Jehovah's Witnesses, whose world headquarters have been located in Brooklyn Heights for over a century, are moving upstate to the town of Warwick. The group is in the process of selling property in the area worth between $600 million and $1 billion"

"An adorable carriage house at 165 Columbia Heights was sold for $4.1 million, city records show"

• I_love_Jeff
    I_love_Jeff

If they hate what is bad, are the Jehovah's Witnesses allowed to associate with it on a continual basis?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The members are scammed into serving the same Jehovah as the Jews did before Christ. The scam is that they are told that it is the only pure Christian religion--yet, where's Christ? Also, they are told that having money is bad (this is true of most Christian religions--that's the Christian part of the religion at its worst). Instead, they are supposed to donate their "excess" money to the religion and its leaders. They get to live off the backs of the members while making petty rules (the Jewish part, at that Pharisaic Judaism which they so openly bash).

This is where the confusion is. The Washtowel is not honest. They go out of their way to sell their religion as the only pure Christian religion, and yet they blend Pharisaic principles with Christian. Who are they serving, the Jews' Jehovah, Christian Jesus, or the idolatrous Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger? They cannot serve all three without someone getting the short end of the stick--and usually they themselves get it even worse. At least I know who I am serving--Father Satan. And no confusion, no hybridization, no wondering whether I am part Jewish or part Christian with my religion. And no wasting my money donating it to serve the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund--or being coerced to donate funds on a regular basis.

• wasblind
    wasblind

If they hate what is bad, are the Jehovah's Witnesses allowed to associate with it on a continual basis?______I-love_Jeff

Havin' money is a good thing,

It's what some folk do to aquire it that may be considered bad

Have you not heard ????

Jehovah Witnesses are now allowed to do bad things in " Fractions "

accordin' to their reasoning base on blood and it's

equivalency to idolitry and fornication

Full details on page 71 In your Reasoning from the Scriptures book

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit