Why Did She Say THAT?

by Sherilynn 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sherilynn
    Sherilynn

A friend who is seriously ill asked me what I intended to do with the Truth as so little time is left. I faded 6+ yrs ago and I told her I had not left Jehovah but did not believe the society was his sole channel and that my personal relationship was just fine and I was at peace with my spirituality. When she stressed the limited time left I said that if the big A happened today I would be fine with whatever took place as I have faith in God that it will be to my best interest.

TO WHICH she replied, I don't even know if I will survive armageddon with such emotions but I assured her it will be fine and that I had more faith in a creator I can't see than some men in Brooklyn who say old teachings are New Light so our conversation came to an end.

What scriptures are being taught that ignore Jesus' teaching of having faith and salvation to doing what is right and still not getting salvation?

• undercover
    undercover

Why did she say that?

Because she is indoctrinated into a cult that teaches that salvation from Armageddon comes only from serving the cult. If you aren't an active cult member, then you are doomed for destruction.

Scriptures don't mean shit. Just obey the leadership...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The society doesn't ever want anyone to feel comfortable, not even for a moment. They control with fear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit