Financial Transparency of Billy Graham

by JakeM2012 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Checking out the Billy Graham site I thought it was interesting that they post their filings with the IRS, unlike wtbts, or at least I've never seen one on jw.org.

Dear Friend,

As a tax-exempt organization, we are required to file a Form 990 with the IRS each year. We are pleased to provide the most recent copy of that document online for anyone wishing to view it. As with many government forms, the 990 is lengthy and complicated; however, we’ve posted it here in its entirety.

If you would like a more in-depth look at our ministry during the past year, we encourage you to read our Annual & Audit Report. It offers a clear summary of our outreaches across the globe.

We are grateful to God for all that He has provided—last year and throughout our nearly 60 years of ministry—so that we may proclaim one simple yet powerful message: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16, NIV). If you have any questions about either our annual report or the Form 990, you may e-mail us at [email protected].

Sincerely,
    Franklin Graham Signature
    Franklin Graham

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Well of course. That is standard procedure for reputable organizations. There are a few dubious ones that don't, but I wouldn't take them seriously about having any integrity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit