What Things Did You Not Talk About as a JW?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus
    Doormat? I dunno about anything like that.
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

One time is all I did field service with this couple, an elder & wife. They talked of nothing between calls except trees, flowers, plants that they pointed out to each other. I thought it was a botany lab. Got so obvious that they were implementing a big lesson just for me. Stage production.

Many, many talks and km's taught that field service conversations should be spiritual based content. Just a couple times I tried to discuss a current wt study and was immediately put down by ridicule.

Which I deserved, for actually believing that what was taught in the KH was supposed to be lived outside the KH! It's the little things that go right over my head.

Marina

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I didn't talk to much. I didn't like the feeling of being judged. We always seemed to be the couple who just listened and gave advice. If you ever notice, most JW's are too busy running their mouths, i.e. "I'm pioneering, so and so (usually their kids) are pioneering, serving at Bethel or Need Greaters. Who has time to talk? It seems like everyone (even family) had to one up you all the time. No time for listening.

To this day most don't know why we left. Some are perplexed (nosy) but as usual, we are NOT talking. It's driving them crazy and we are having a great laugh.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Sex. There is no way all them couples, specially the younger ones, aren't enjoying wonderful oral, anal, freaky sex. No way!

But, hey, see no evil, hear no evil.

SL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Evolution.
  • Clambake
    Clambake

Who makes the most stupid or idolatrous comments at meetings?

Who is just going to keep the peace at home?

Who is really carrying a signed blood card ?

I wonder what the average IQ of an elder is ?

• minimus
    minimus
    The smart ones shut their mouths and do whatever they want . Kudos to those that lead a double life.😈

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit