Electronic Mind Control

by Sargon 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sargon
    Sargon

There is a lady who stands outside our local shopping mall, right next to the JW's, with a sign warning against electronic mind control. She wears an old English army helmet, circa colonial days in India, presumably to protect her brain from harmful government generated electronic rays. No-one pays her any more attention than we do the dubs.
    There is an organization that claims that for the last 50 years, governments have been using "Electronic Mind Weapons" to:

-gradually replace a targets naturalpersonality with a 'designer' personality

-destroy the lives of several adults and children, some as young as 4,in the name of national security

-these weapons are now available to the public

These people even have a web-site: http://www.raven1.net

I just hope the WTS never get ahold of these weapons. Think of all the money they would save, they could brainwash everyone without ever having to print another watchtower or awake.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

that lady is a fitting companion for our Awake flashers!!!!

Watch out for the radiation from the TV, and remember, gerbils and smurfs are from the devil!

I swear, 2/3s of the world is whacked.

ashi

• lurk
    lurk

mind control is all in your mind..
    people make choices sometimes they regret them.

• patio34
    patio34

Somewhere in my readings, this sort of thing is compared to beliefs in the past about demon possession, being raped in your sleep (I promise, Mom & Dad--it was a sycabbus [sp?], i never had sex with Romeo!). Each age has its own superstitions. Now ours is the type you talk about (sounds a bit mental to me), alien sightings, etc.

WTBS: Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.
  • Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

You can see inside a home the same way you can see inside human body.

You can hear outside home what people are talking about. That one is very simple one. You put any laser beam on the glass and amplify reflection. Glass will vibrate when you are talking and these vibrations can be amplified and heard.

Most likely, weapons like in the movie Eraser are the real thing.
    That's why in Golf War or now in Afghanistan no media are permitted at all to check what army is doing there.

It is possible that we could be technologically as advanced, as these claims. When they do have it, they will use it for sure.

Just today I’ve read about tests performed on humans. Very low frequencies are used, about 5-10 Hz to create certain moods in humans and animals as well.

Don't forget Hiroshima. As son as they got it, they used it immediately.

World is not as bad as WTS presents him. It’s much, much worse. WTS is scared of governments to print the truth in WT magazines. They are printing only things from official channels which is not worth reading at all. That’s the truth about WTS.

They are printing the worst lies from media and presenting them as the truth.

If you want to learn few more things, try alt.conspiracy.
    You will find many links to many web sites.

Check this NG and start reading what is REALLY happening.
    It is scary stuff there.

The will be few kooks and people who will try to mock others but… you will be the judge. To.. believe it or, not.

Peace

• heathen
    heathen

I found this post very interesting ,thanks for the link.this does not sound as outrageous to me as it might to others ,because I do have an open mind.It's got me thinking that the people who claim alien abductions are actually being experimented on by the government.I know for a fact that the government has put a sattelite in orbit which is supposed to do a topography annalysis of the earth by using lasers that bounce of the planet into a computer on board,also the echelon computer is in orbit thus making me very suspicious as to their intentions.these accusations could be founded on these suspicions.As we are all involved in a technological revolution and we do know the government likes to experiment all kinds of millitary strategies,this could very well be a part of some kind of world domination scheme.I often wondered if they are using hypnotic suggestion via the tv or computers and I wouldn't put them above the kind of mind control people accuse the watchtower of.I plan to look into this further.

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

One more link for you. It's nice to find someone here who is open minded.

http://ourworld.cs.com/soundweapon/

Cheers...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit