Desert View, Bonanza, Providence, Summerlin congregations in Las Vegas

by freeflyingfaerie 9 Replies latest jw friends

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

...if these congregations sound familiar to you, we may know each other

Feeling that feeling again to want to connect with others that have left...and are now living..

Feel free to pm me if you wish to remain incognito~

(guess that means I'll have to check those pm's lol)

Love~

~Faerie

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

i have ex-JW friends taht live in Vegas, they dumped me when I left in 2011, I went to one of their KH's - somewhere near Rainbow Blvd? does that sound familiar, knew them for 30+ years, what a "laugh" (sarcasim here)

• LV101
    LV101

freeflyinfaerie --- check your PMs.

Sad there isn't a meetup group in Vegas. I noticed several signed up for one but nothing ever materialized, unfortunately. I heard there was one in Henderson (probably Green Valley) but have no info about. I know another ex-witness and I think she'd join in w/a group. Her husband was an elder and they left because of a pedophile situation in the hall. Probably a ton of loser pedophiles in the Vegas community --- jus sayin. Vegas has the best of human beings and attracts the worse it seems.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Meet-ups in Vegas would be fun. I have never gambled in my life....and for the life of me never could figure out exactly why it was unscriptural. Someone could teach us Blackjack.

I used to have a re-occuring JW dream...I found a lottery ticket. Won a Million dollars, and the Society called and said if I didn't give it to them..I would be disfellowshipped...I always woke up ..never found out if we could negotiate that down to a few thousand....

• LV101
    LV101

Balaamsass -- FUNNY! I was referring to one of those local ex-JW group meetings like they have around the country but a meet-up woud be a blast.

Blackjack is so FUN (and easy) and I don't gamble but tried it yrs. ago out on the town w/my Dad & company. I can't understand people who sit at tables throwing their money away but you must try it once and hit that million/beginner's luck!

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

i have ex-JW friends taht live in Vegas, they dumped me when I left in 2011, I went to one of their KH's - somewhere near Rainbow Blvd? does that sound familiar, knew them for 30+ years, what a "laugh" (sarcasim here)

I know Rainbow...it stretches out pretty long, so a cross street would help.

What do you mean they dumped you? They were ex Jay Dubyas too...

freeflyinfaerie --- check your PMs.

yes, thanks for the reminder!

I used to have a re-occuring JW dream...I found a lottery ticket. Won a Million dollars, and the Society called and said if I didn't give it to them..I would be disfellowshipped...I always woke up ..never found out if we could negotiate that down to a few thousand....

ha!

...off to check pm's...fooocuusss...

• Glander
    Glander

Does anyone remember a CO who served that area many years ago, W. S. Hartley (wife Margaret). ?

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Does anyone remember a CO who served that area many years ago, W. S. Hartley (wife Margaret). ?

Sorry, no, doesn't ring a bell

What do you mean they dumped you? They were ex Jay Dubyas too... (me, Faerie)

Can we just forget I said that? I just looked at your statement again...you had ex-JW friends, not ex-JW friends, lol!

• sillygurl
  • freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

PM me for details on meetup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit