News Flash on JW.org

Eden

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!!

DD

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

I think you know. It comes from their sycophant followers. That or they pull it directly out of their own asses.

I know. it isn't the former, it's the latter.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yeah!!!!! More Watchtower loonieness for the internet/cannon fodder!!!!

On October 6, 2014, we began a trial arrangement to produce an English-language Internet television station called JW Broadcasting. Since then we have received an overwhelming amount of feedback from around the world expressing appreciation for this provision.

In your dream world baby in you Jdub dream world

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My watchtarded wife loves this crap...

DD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Data Dog. Tsk tsk...you are not keeping up with Jehovahs celestial chariot! lol

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Mene mene tekel parsin:

On October 6, 2014, we began a trial arrangement to produce an English-language Internet television station called JW Broadcasting. Since then we have received an overwhelming amount of feedback from around the world expressing appreciation for this provision.

These fucking clowns can't even read writing on the wall with the selective feedback mechanism they have in place up there in their ivory tower/anal orifice.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Another example of driving Jehovah's earthly Chariot without a licence and no windshields by a bunch of over the hill, running on empty, delusional blind fools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit