JW Broadcasting Monthly Programs

by Oubliette 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Atlantis posted a new BOE letter on this thread: New!-2015 April 10, BOE!

Here's an excerpt from that letter:

TO ALL CONGREGATIONS
    Re: JW Broadcasting Monthly Programs

Dear Brothers:

On October 6, 2014, we began a trial arrangement to produce an English-language Internet television station called JW Broadcasting. Since then we have received an overwhelming amount of feedback from around the world expressing appreciation for this provision.

What a surprise! Not one negative comment.

Praise be to Jehovah.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    There's no "contact us" section on the web site to give any feedback. I wonder just where said feedback is coming from.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

lq: There's no "contact us" section on the web site to give any feedback. I wonder just where said feedback is coming from.

I think you know. It comes from their sycophant followers. That or they pull it directly out of their own asses.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

It would be feedback via elders and COs who have the email password.

So yeah, they'd be receiving opinions ranging from "wonderful" to "holy crap, that broadcast was great, thank you"

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Poll, JW style:

Eden

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Hahahahahaheeheehe.......ah that's funny eden 😂
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    On the first broadcast they claimed to have had Jehovah's backing on this venture. Now apparently God's backing was not quite enough, clapping hands in the audience ahh that's the ticket to keeping televangelists' programs in good health.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Nice one, Eden!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    So BEFORE it even went public, they had "overwhelming positive feedback"???
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    "No, no don't applaud bros and sis' just throw money, to the address showing now on your screen"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit