How Many Billions Of Dollars Has The WTS Reaally Made Off Booking Hotels, Convention Centers?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

After reading Balaams post, it got be thinking of the good old days of helping brothers negotiate hotel rates for District Assemblies in San Frannysisco, San Diego, Long Beach, Fresno areas. How much did we make on kickbacks, Trillions or Quadtrillions of dollars! We needed twenty armor cars to carry all that loot away!

All us brothers would take our share too, our contracts with the Organization demanded we receive "15 Percent Of The Pre-Adjusted Gross", that's Billions of Dollars! Our brothers and sisters did not mind the fact they were charged exorbitant prices, so we could live like gods! Hotels would provide a free golf course, beach front home, Hampton vacation. The list of perks is so long, it hard to remember all the freebies we made off with!

This is all before we had access to the price cutter Capital Kirk, now we use him to slash prices to the ground, we don't tell the friends about our arrangement with the "Price-line Negotiator" and all excess is donated to build the new site in New York's rural area.

Rumors are flying the Governing Body is now getting kick backs from Oil companies, Starbucks, MCDonald, Macy's and other's retailers our army of Witnesses frequent.

The shocking story is the new horse ranch being built with those 250 acres, the Governing Body is investing in dressage horses with their cut from the Hotal Business. I think every Witness or ExWitness has met someone who skims the cream off the top of the milk tank.

• mind blown
    mind blown

If I recall correctly, the WTS "urges" JW's to use only approved hotels. I can understand it would be better in their pocket then others. But to encourage those high rates is terrible, all the while crying poor from the podium.....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder how much they are going to get out of me, now that I don't go at all. If I don't go at all, I don't book a motel room and trigger a kickback of any kind. Nor do I frequent Starbucks or the gas stations while out in field circus because I don't do that. Macy's? Or Walmart? I rarely frequent those places, either--I prefer getting longer lasting clothing from L.L. Bean because it's cheaper to get one expensive article that is going to last than to get a crap one that will not.

Perhaps the light bulb companies ought to start giving kickbacks, too. Every time they have "new light", it raises the sales of light bulbs. I am sure they are now using those crap compact fluorescent "light(??)" bulbs that do very little aside from giving out headaches. And I bet the Washtowel is getting rich off that--I bet they are getting nothing from me in that department, either. I use LED's that give off much better light, last upward of 20 years, and are not Washtowel approved. And I refrain from partaking of the compact fluorescent "light(??)" bulbs at my Kingdumb Hell.

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

hey bubblegum, you have a link to this post you refer to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit