Our most Holy Faith.( God works through individuals)

by philmurray 3 Replies latest jw friends

• philmurray
    philmurray

helo.Straight from the start I am a Christian begotten of the Father Jehovah Gods Holy Spirit.Can I take the time to extend Christian greetings to all.I know that I along with all of the offspring of adam have inherited original sin.That without faith in the antilutron ( in this age) I can not approach the mercy seat, Holy throne of Jehovah God the almighty.So many Christian faiths.All use the Bible.All quote from it.All pray to the same God.All fallible humans convinced that their method/way/faith is right.The only way to please the Father and His beloved Son.Some cling to a teaching/teacher.Some cling to a tradition.All accept a particular mindset. So all Christadelphians are wrong(including their off shoots,ie ecclesia of Christ etc).Ditto ditto etc etc-Mormons,their off shoots,Catholic its off shoots(ancient catholic re mel gibson etc)Anglican ( not if we accept women !) ad infidium.

So what are we left with.A history of the J.W. faith if one has the courage ,repetion courage, to have a honest look,is no different.Its only fear,and acceptance of the groups mindset which stops one openly seeing this.

I will not see 60 again(not in the physical body) Have been to LHMM meetings,Have had JW pioneers in my home,worked with a JW just before 1975,have been to quaker meeting houses''''''''''''etc etc

All forget the love of God and His son.All of us have limited conception/understanding.At the final point/day it must come down to ones heart condition.We are judged on the heart and our love/faith in Gods son.

So much more to say,but waiting for replies.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Philmurray: Welcome to the board!!! And God Bless you too.

Kojack

• Sauerkraut
    Sauerkraut

What strikes me is that Christ said "I am the way". Not any religion, not any organization, he alone. It's good to worship together and build one another up, but care should be taken that in time people do not start following men. The controversy of Paul vs. Apollos makes it clear how quickly that can happen, how we tend to put people on a pedestal and forget about who we must really focus on.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

May your God bless you and go with you Phil, and a big welcome here !

Just a small piece of advice if I may be so bold, do not preach at us, we all had enough of that whilst in the WT or other religions, express your faith by all means, but recognise that it is your faith and yours alone.

No man can say he has the complete truth, if he does he is a telling a lie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit