Food Service For Building Projects

by EmptyInside 0 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

They simplified things at the conventions and assemblies as regards to the food service.

I don't understand why they don't for the building projects,pioneer schools,etc.

It seems like they are always asking for volunteers and funds to supply food for these occassions.

Now,I understand with regard to building projects,ones from out of town should be supplied with food and drink. It should all come from the funds that were raised for the building project.

But,I know in one congregation it doesn't seem to be the case,especially when it's mainly the local Witnesses working on the project.

They have huge breakfasts,and heavy meals provided with the expense of the publishers. It's becoming a burden and many are not being reimbursed. My thing with breakfast,eat before you go.

Same with pioneer school,the local hall provides them with breakfast. Many do not live far away,why can't they grab something from home.

Maybe I sound cheap and not too generous. But,I see my mother and others contributing to this when the grocery bills keep getting higher and higher. It's become another burden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit