GREAT WEEKEND........

by justmom 2 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

with family and lil cousins. I enjoy them. There is so much family on my husbands side. JWs XJWS Agnostics and maybe even atheists, hadn't actually admitted it.

The family like any other has their "issues" and divisions with each other. But my point is this weekend we were able to associate with all the variety and they are all such kind people.

The only ONE thing that the biggest part of the family admitted is there has never been a problem between them until "ORGANIZED RELIGION" became the issue. THEN and only then did all the "JUDGING" start! And then the DIVISION!!!!!

They all agree to disagree. Never a problem with belief or non-belief in God. Is was RELIGION that separated the family. (and yes I know many will say its because of God of course) but it is NOT! because of him. I saw this family in the past all eat together and have fun together when people lived their beliefs (whatever they are) and they did not worship through man in a building!

We had fun, and just wanted to share this

with love

justmom

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Glad to hear it. The only problems on my jw mom's side of the family is jwism. It's so sad.

• tec
    tec

Sounds awesome, JustMom! What a thing for everyone to realize and admit also, about no problems before organized religion.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit