Conspiracy Theory ?

by Phizzy 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

We are all aware here that the WT/JW Org is trying its hardest to wriggle out of paying rightful compensation in the form of damages to victims of Abuse who bring a claim.

They must be worried about future claims too, not just from decades ago, but from the present, as they have not made any effort as yet to truly protect the vulnerable.

Here is my question :

As they now direct the Congregations through the organization known as "The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses" and as in each Country this organization is headed and run by a few mendicants with no assets, do you think in future the big JW/WT Corporations will deny all responsibility for abuse, by saying the very poor "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses", which owns no Property/Real Estate and has no cash or other assets, is alone responsible ???? Hence no pay out ?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    With all the changes that are taking place nothing would surprise with any stunt they pulled.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    This was my point made in a thread about the UK Charity Commission recently. Smoke and mirrors.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Many corporations play "games" to hide assets to avoid tax & legal liability. Why would the WTS act any differently?
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Lawyers hire forensic legal hunters who's job it is to connect the corporation's together and where they hide thier money.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    I have no doubt that they would do something like that to avoid responsibility and accountability...and money
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    What? The WTBTS try to avoid responsibility and accountability? Never!
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

That is no big deal. Outside the US, all countries have had such legal entities which are the non-printing parts of the WT. When this is also introduced in the US, together with a branch of its own, it is suddenly a big deal. It is not.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    They can only hide for so long, i think its coming to a wrap pretty soon.
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Being the terrible truth that there will be predators in any group of people, it is best moving forward if parents take more responsibility for the well being of their children.

STOP LEAVING YOUR MINORS WITH ANYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE THEY 'APPEAR' TRUSTWORTHY YOU IDIOTS!!!

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit