Jehovah's Witnesses, and Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Approved Sex "practices".

by Balaamsass 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I was having a boring day at the office when my "Jehovah's Witnesses" google alert came up on gmail. A fresh JW YOU TUBE had been posted. SEO seems to have changed again these last few weeks and new YOU TUBE videos are getting page one results.

I was amused to see this older video posted. Funny, well done, and ONLY 78 "likes" so far, .....so.... I thought...hey JVNrs we need to give it some love, a bit of S.E.O. and a few more "LIKES".

So give it a boost, and laugh a little. http://youtu.be/_PmhAw8_F_s

The Ass,

P.S.- can you imagine the average "unbelieving" husband's reaction to this? lol

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

notice there are no responses here...just looked at a portion of the video, but let me explain something to you if you didn't already know this.....there are a group of individuals that clamp down on this web-site, they are the "elite" of the jw witness web site LOL...anyway, you shouldn't talk about sex, because it sets off their schizophrenic mental traits, and puts them in a sort of bizarre state, a state that is very similar in fact to the governing body's state of mind...so yea, they have that in common...i'd like to skull fuck all of them, and if i ever meet any of them irl, trust me , i will. the criminalization of sex, is the greatest scandal in the history of humankind, and the dipshit fucks that basically run this web site are in lock step with the fucking GB, so fuck em. may god burn down the WT society, and may he burn down this web site also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit