How do you reply to the constant...

by KistByQpid 3 Replies latest jw friends

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

...negativity? You know, your having a pretty good day, you meet up with a JW whose trying to "witness" to you, by the usual opening rant of how horrible the "world" is...etc? I resent being treated like I am too stupid to realize this is a way in which to introduce the WT agenda.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hi KBQ

We're all guilty of that ignorance...unless you have a tatoo on your forehead that says 'EX JW' then they won't know you know what they know, you know :o)

Tell them you're demonised and ask them to come inside and pray to satan with you...that will give them the heebie jeebies and i'm sure they'll disengage the conversation and will leave you alone, for the time being.

Beck

• Princess
    Princess

"I resent being treated like I am too stupid to realize this is a way in which to introduce the WT agenda"

Tell them that, I imagine it would stop them.

Princess

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

"Hi, I just thought I'd let you know that I've been spending a lot of time with ex-Jehovah's Witnesses. Would you like to know..."

he's backing away now...

"would you like to know some of the things we've been discussing?"

walking down the street; you are following after him.

"We've been talking about the shielding of pedophiles, and the expulsion/shunning of rape and molestation surv--"

he's running down the street frantically waving for anyone to open a car door so he can get inside...

I guarantee you not only will YOU likely not be bothered again, but neither will your neighbors, or you cousin's sister boyfriend's brother, or your chicken, dog or cat...

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit