MEETING TODAY’S ADVERSITIES WITH COURAGE

by therevealer 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• therevealer
    therevealer

Nobody wants to comment on this article from the October tower rag??? Just reading the points under "BENEFIT FROM PROVISIONS TO MAINTAIN COURAGE" Has to elicit some thoughts.

• blondie
  • therevealer
    therevealer

I know blondie - i saw that thread - But I am amazed that there is not more consideration of the controlling bull and out and out silliness = study our literature and go out in service more to beef up your courage. And the bit about poor lani, husband down, her with cancer and no mention of any congregational help. Just her trying to cope. Probably just me, I spose. But it is a wierd article to include even for the brain dead tower writers.

I just thought these were worthy of comment and way down on a thread that seems to be taking a different tack is not where I have noticed they seem to attract others comments.

• blondie
    blondie

In making notes for future comments, I noticed there was no mention of congregational help. One elder said he couldn't handle sick people, or hospitals. Wasn't he lucky that some people did not feel that way when he was dying.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It takes more courage to stand against Jehovah, the real adversary, than it does to blindly follow him. And Satan is the exemplar in courage--Satan had the courage to open His mouth when Jehovah tried to impose tyranny and slavery on the human race.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit