Ex-bethelite's skull found...

by Calebs Airplane 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He apparently committed suicide in October 2010…

ex-bethelite's skull found near beach in Delaware

So tragic…

• Cacky
    Cacky

I thought your title was a joke. That is sad. We all know what the org can do to people.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

How long had he been out of Bethel?

Said the skull had been in the water for more than 6 months but he has been missing for almosy 20 months, and said he jumped from a bridge whats up with that?

NJY

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Notjustyet...

Not sure of the details… the link was emailed to me… it's interesting that he apparently had a business similar to the one mentioned in this thread...

Cacky...

So true

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Timothy Finamore

Age 53, beloved husband, father, relative, and friend to so many, passed away on October 15, 2010.
    Tim was born in Manhattan, New York on November 12, 1956. Tim grew up on Staten Island and graduated from Port Richmond High School. He faithfully served for eleven years at the world headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses in New York. Thereafter, he successfully ran his own business; Aftermarket Restylers. He was the son of the late Michael and Helen Finamore and the third of seven children.
    Tim is survived by his wife of 34 years, Pamela Ruth Finamore; two children, Jordan Caleb Finamore and Sasha Maria Finamore; brothers, Steve Finamore and Paul Finamore; four sisters: Joyce Wilson and her husband, Judy Guidice and her husband, Laura Finamore and Mary Delaney; and loving nieces and nephews.
    A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, October 30, at 2 pm at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, 1103 Milltown Rd. Wilmington, Delaware 19808. To express an online condolence, visit strano-feeley.com.
    STRANO & FEELEY FAMILY FUNERAL HOME 302-731-5459. Published in The News Journal on October 27, 2010
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I am deeply sorry for his family and for him, first for their loss in 2010, then to have a loved ones remains found in this manner... tragic.

I believe that the WT society policies and culture places undue pressure on people to conform in ways that is not in their best interest, leading to unhappiness, depression, suicide for some. I've lost three friends to this in recent years.

That being said, this story has several things that don't add up or require additonal explanation.

Age 53, married for 34, this means they were married at 19, 7 children, yet he was 11 yrs at Bethel. It follows that he and his wife must have gone to Bethel as a couple. This is unusual unless there are special skills (computer programming, attorney, etc) which doesn't appear to be the case here.

If his remains were missing since 2010, how could the obit say confidently that he died 10-15-2010? Also, if his remains were missing, why did they need the services of a funeral home?

I don't know why I have spent so much time thinking about this, it just hits a little to close to home.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I remember Tim from when I was at the Farm. He was a cool guy. Always seemed kind of depressed. Very humble and non-confrontational.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I believe that the WT society policies and culture places undue pressure on people to conform in ways that is not in their best interest, leading to unhappiness, depression, suicide for some. I've lost three friends to this in recent years.
    dropoffyourkeylee

Many thank for sharing. Its a tragidy of course. The Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses is very harmful to individuals under its control. The psychological pain of leaving continues for some for decades. Amazingly and thankfully, the majority of those who leave eventually regain their 'lost' lives to become the kind of person they dreamed to be.

Scott77

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

He looks like he was a good guy. This is very sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit