Feeling good. Did my apostate good deed for the day.

by Hermano 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Hermano
    Hermano

Posted JW Survey link on my facebook. Hopefully some of my friends will complete the survey.

http://jwsurvey.org/global-surveys/2012-global-survey

Great job Cedars!

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Yeh, I helped my Witness apologist family took the Survey the other day.

From that I learned the ereas that I need to work on with him which are Boold doctrine and Birthday(no big deal for this one Imo). It took a while and had to go back 4 times for him to answer on whether or not Witness being God's only chennel but he finally answered it: "NO"(He contested that he should have been given more options for answering. I told him that we do things like that of the GB. Black and White, Yes or No. Not in between. He got the point. I am so proud of him! That changed his status to 'Mentally Diseased Class.')

I hope I can post the Survey on my FB before the end of the year.

Good for you, Hermano!

• Hermano
    Hermano

Good for you for getting him to take it. Sounds to me like there's hope there. (He's not drinking ALL the Kool-aid.)

I'm also going to try to get my JW family to take it. What's the big deal, it's just a survey.

• Diest
    Diest

Now Brothers, wouldnt we all want to follow Brother Hermano's fine example? Doesnt he truly show a fine christian spirit that bring happiness to Jehovah? CLAP CLAP CLAP.

Sorry convention flashback.

• Hermano
    Hermano

LOL @ Diest. I forgot to add that since I posted the link on my facebook Jehovah has blessed me with many more friend requests.

• Schism
    Schism

It says: Your city (optional) (required)

I started to take it but then I realized I may have clicked on the wrong thing. I'm neither disfellowshipped nor faded. Initially I clicked faded but then the questions seemed more geared towards the ones who faded purposefully (half in half out for a while). I kind of just went crazy a few years back and really went out with a bang (as I mentioned in the other thread lol) and they just never got a chance to catch me to DF me. And because I didn't care enough to waste my time playing their politics I never wrote them a letter or called any of them because I genuinely do not take their matters seriously.

So should I just click disassociated? Even though I'm not technically disassociated either?

• Diest
    Diest

I think we need a new category...talk to Cedars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit