I'm having some Fun with "hate" your broder with JW

by pallemar 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pallemar
    pallemar

wel the reson to JW shunning politiks, is what you can't have any contack to a broder who comments "sin" well, then what about this then ? ;)

1 John 4:20

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

1 John 2:9

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

and the Wathtower magazine, say you have to hate your "former" broder, in a bibel understanding ;)
    so as i see it, here is no way out for JW.

• pallemar
    pallemar

i forgot to show where they write you have to hate.

Godly hate is a powerful protection against wrongdoing… Are we doing that? …Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him. Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. …Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah’s organization and actively try to hinder its work. … a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness .”— The Watchtower, October 1, 1993, p. 19

and Jehovah witness use this verse in the bible.

1 Corinthians 5:11

English Standard Version (ESV)

11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

well my own understanding is, that people who leave JW, don't bear any name of broder.

so here is no reason to shun them, but it is the JW, who keep them in the name.

becourse they will not give them religious freedom.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

More WT double standard. For such a supposedly loving group, they sure show a lot of hate. The worst thing is that they pretend that showing the hate is actually showing love.

• pallemar
    pallemar

well what i'm trying to say is, it don't fit toghether ;)

but all who is in here have all ready reason this out

• pallemar
    pallemar

More WT double standard. For such a supposedly loving group, they sure show a lot of hate. The worst thing is that they pretend that showing the hate is actually showing love.

yeah, thanks for a repley :)

yeah it is a double standard.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Paliemar: 1 cor.5:11---- The things mentioned in that verse are things I KNOW and SEE J-dubs doing who are in good standing. So, I guess apostates are admonished to stay away from such sinners not even eating with them, so we won't be mislead.

Kojack

• okage
    okage

It's redundancy by now. The Society always speaks out of both sides of their mouths with loaded language. There is a reason they have a public version of the Watchtower AND a "study" version. The public version NEVER details what the understanding of the Witness is. This way, they can use words like "disfellowship" and still appeal to the unlearned public.

They tell the public it means the Witness committed a grievous sin without repent, and the public goes "that's understandable because they must be really bad people if they're getting kicked out." Likening it to Catholic excommunication, because it takes a pretty evil bastard to get kicked out of the Catholic Congregation.

But the public doesn't know it doesn't stop at being kicked out, that it means losing family and friends. That you're discouraged as an active Witness in good standing from communicating with people outside of the congregation so you'll have no one to turn to should you be disfellowshipped. That if you were a convert, you'd been trained to believe you life before the Society was a sham perpetrated by liars and sinners, and if you were born in, you were raised believing every non-Witness is a ravenous, evil agent of Satan bent on raping and/or murdering you. So not only is it unlikely you'll have someone to help you adjust, you judge everyone with a baseless accusation ingrained with fear by the "warm Christian" Organization.

And if you're employed by a Witness, kiss your job goodbye. If you employ Witnesses, good luck running your company. And if you do business with other Witnesses, kiss your income goodbye. The public doesn't know this. But Witnesses do.

And because of thought stopping techniques, "Stan D. Man is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" is just a declaration in the public perception, harmless. But that sentence heard by a Witness translates to:

"Stan D Man is an Apostate. He is to be treated with disdain as he is a rebelious, selfish liar. His words cannot ever be trusted, and anything he offers as proof of his good standing in Jehovah is obviously tampered with because THERE IS NO GOOD STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE ORGANIZATION. Any compassion or sympathy directed toward him will result in an Organization-wide persecution of you and any supporters you may have."

Clearly not the same thing. And they feel peachy about omitting those facts because the public isn't worthy of this information in their eyes. The public calls it lying. The Watchtower Society calls it spiritual warfare.

Jehovah calls it lying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit