My independance day started 20 years ago,when i left that God damned cult!

by witchtowerwitch 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Only the witchytower can be free to do and say what ever they want,,,,,it's too bad that their rank and file dubs are denied those same rights!How can we be free moral agents,when we have morons telling us all lies?Ask questions,or disagree,and out the door you go,as fast as a hot cake!People,,,remember 1 Peter 4:17 ,,,,,,,,,,,judgement begins with the house of God,butt the problem here is that they are not, nor ever were Gods house,hehehe lol ...!Do not touch or change one word in the bible?About 20 false armageddon dates?Dubs door to door preaching,now not the separating of the sheep and goats,,,,guess they finally found Jesus words,that that is his job after the great trib. is over?1914 a false date,and the creators promise that they = 1914 generation would be alive to see the end,now an expanded generation?God help us?So now their telling the rank and file,just forget everything you learned from us in the past?Done borgs,,,,,,,,20 years ago done,so i was ahead of my time on that point,,,,hehehe lol!Idiots!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Congrats on finding your freedom 20 years ago! You should also find the space bar to make reading your post easier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit