Update on my pregnancy post from yesterday

by freshstart 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• freshstart
    freshstart

I don't know how or why, but this morning I woke up and DID NOT VOMIT!!!!!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed but could I finally be getting some relief????

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Very nice.

• Cacky
    Cacky

It looks that way. It may be gone for good, or at least will not be as bad. Once I got over mine, that was it, it was gone. Congratulations on having another baby, by the way!

• freshstart
    freshstart

I really hope it's gone, nothing would make me happier.

• freshstart
    freshstart

Nevermind

I guess I jinxed myself :(

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

keep trying to find the solutions.

• yknot
    yknot

Awww I am sorry Freshstart!

Keep hydrated, take your prenatals and get a lot of rest...

Huggles

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I thought that once I started on the pre-natal vitamins the sickness would go away, but it lingered on. I soon realised a new feeling: feeling like I was going to throw up, but couldn't. It faded after my 14th week. I have two and a half months to go, and I'm feeling ready. Once I finish a few projects, I'll go on leave. I've taken to playing music in my flat, and it soothes both souls in the room. Hang in there. It'll get better.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I found changing prenatal vitamins helped and with my third pregnancy I took them in the evening with supper, I found a lot less nausea that way. With my first, I would wake up NOT SIT UP and eat a couple of saltines. That seemed to help as well.

If all else fails, it's all over in 40 weeks anyway!

Congrats!

Bobbi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit