I take away what I said a couple of days ago...Sparlock related...

by Botzwana 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I was having doubts about returning to the org as we all do. Wifey and I read John and saw there was no Trinity etc. I was wondering if the witnesses have it right EVEN though I have read Crisis of Conscience twice now...I JUST discovered the Sparlock thing....OH MY GOD! As a huge toy collector this is mind control at it´s finest!!! I cannot return to the org now. I will not. I think I need to get my hands on Franz´s second book In search of Christian Freedom to truly be free. Wow....

Thank you all. Even thanks to the one that made the Sparlock parody song and sang it in that little elven voice. Thanks so much! I have been set on course again.

• cedars
    cedars

lol, I'm pleased my song was helpful to you! That's the power of music, I guess. The bottle of helium also had a major part to play!

Seriously though, you should check out In Search Of Christian Freedom. It goes into far more depth in explaining the fallacy of Witness doctrine from a non-confrontational perspective.

Cedars

• Honesty
    Honesty

There are plenty of denominations that don't believe in the trinity...

Unitarians, etc.

99.9% of them ARE NOT into controlling every aspect of your life.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

You know, just because JWs have one or two things right doesn't change THE FACT IS IT IS A CULT!

• clarity
    clarity

Hmmm all because of sparlock huh?

Wow, guess the little sparkey is magic!

clarity

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Reading Franz' book TWICE and you weren't convinced? Well, glad it was the plastic wizard, then. Whatever it takes to get someone out..once and for all. That's the main thing, I guess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit