My Profile Picture

by NeonMadman 5 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I like that picture a lot. I was a bit thinner then, my hair had rather less gray in it. It was taken when I was swimming with the dolphins on a shore excursion during a cruise in 2007. Nonetheless, I look somewhat different now. I've often thought that I should replace it with something more recent, but for the life of me, I haven't been able to figure out how to change my profile picture. Can anybody give me the Complete Idiot's Guide to Changing Your Profile Picture on JWN?

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

You need to sign up at http://en.gravatar.com/ with the email you used to set up your account here.

From there is should be pretty easy to figure out.

You need to rate the photo as G rated or else it won't be displayed.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Maybe I'm technologically impaired. I've set up a Gravatar account and uploaded a few pictures, but how do I get the pictures over here?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I joined so long ago, I don't have access any more to the email addy I used to sign up here.... haven't used it in years. haven't tried to access it in years. I wonder if that means that I can never change my picture here.

Coffee

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Neo it should be automatic. It took mine ten min or so. Maybe it doesn't work when you already had a custom picture already?

CB, I think you can add email accounts to gravitar once you sign up. I am not sure if you have to verify them or not but worth a try.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

No. Gravatar does not work worth a damn here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit