BREAKING NEWS!!!

by MrFreeze 8 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Just went for a run this morning. I am terribly out of shape. I used to play hockey with the JW's every week. That helped keep me in shape. I guess I better keep going for runs all the time then.

• sf
    sf

Dude, I thought you found your bong or something. Geez!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That wouldn't be breaking news since I don't partake in weed.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Woops. Wrong poster. :P

- Lime

• cedars
    cedars

MrFreeze, are there no other hockey teams locally that you can sign up to? I experienced something similar when I was shunned by the group of "brothers" I used to play football (soccer) with. Then I discovered that local lads were playing football each week virtually on my doorstep, and I joined in. It's helped keep me in some degree of shape, and as a bonus I get better to know my local community better. If you could do something similar with hockey or some other sport, I would recommend it.

Cedars

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I did play with one dek hockey league but they take it way too seriously. Someone started a fight and that was the last time I went. I live in the hipster capital of the Pittsburgh area now so there isn't too much going on in the way of recreational sports. I could go online and see if there are any community sports going on. I still would like to get back in shape before I start doing any sports though. Wouldn't want to keel over on the sidelines.

• cedars
    cedars

MrFreeze - I know what you mean. A lot will depend on what level you feel comfortable playing at, and what shape you're in. I don't think there's any harm in jumping online and seeing what's happening in your area. I'm sure there's some teams in need of players at varying levels of fitness where you could fit in. I wouldn't worry overly about getting yourself in perfect shape before tagging along. Give it a try!

Cedars

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

This breaking news is yet further proof that the end of this wicked system is very near its end.

Thank you for the update.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL sf.

Dude, I thought you found your bong or something.

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit