::

===================================================

NOVEMBER 2001

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Just thought:

So that multiple translators are not duplicating other's work, maybe you folks should communicate here or privately.

Thanks.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

O'MacDonald had a farm,
    ee ii ee ii oo,
    And on that farm, he had a ......

• Celia
    Celia

Hey Mad, I can't see any letters, just red X ???

• chasson
    chasson

I can't see it too, on what subject are these letters ?

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

Ok, i have followed directly the links. This is on the last assembly of this summer.

The first page isn't interesting, it is only witnessing of stupid rank and file who are very happy about this special assembly.

The second page is a sum-up of five point that has been developped in this assembly, the letter asked the rank and file to be very determined to remember this 5 point...

Stupid indoctrination.

Bye

Charles

• MadApostate
  • MadApostate
    MadApostate

Doesn't the November 2001 Letter include some info about AidAfrique's activities?

• chasson
    chasson

Hi madapostate,

Doesn't the November 2001 Letter include some info about AidAfrique's activities?
    True, i was talking only of the first letter.

The second letter talked about the victory of JW in September 2001 concerning if Bethel's members are "ecclesiastic" or not. In a first trial, it was denying to them and in september 2001, the court has concluded that member's of Bethel are "ecclesiastic", unfortunatelly this is untrue, because their association was denied the right to consdired as a religious community like catholic's monastery. The procuror has appeled this decision, now.

The big problem is if bethel's member are not considered as workers but as ecclesiastic, the "Work's law" must not be applied to them. So they can work all the time they want, be not paid, one of the only rules they have to obey, is to payed the Social Security ( something they have not made before 1997)

What it is interesting in this letter concerning Aidafrique, is this phrase:

"By the relief achemined in this country (Africa), the comities try to distribute the relief to help brothers and their families to survive."

We all know that Aidafrique now is an humanitarian's association as others who help not only JW, even in Vietnam, but when they present this to rank and file, they must tried to emphasize that Aidafrique is mainly for JW...

Where is the true ? Are they lying to govnerment when they try to show that JW are interested to help not only JW ? Or are they lying to the rank and file ?

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit