Demonizing the internet

by should have known better 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• should have known better
    should have known better

As most here are aware the watchtower society has over the years discouraged use of the internet ( it looks as if this is set to change) as such my opinion of it was very much conditioned by their tactics of information control. I do not considor myself computer savvy as i did not grow up with computers and my employment did not bring me into contact with them. My thoughts are that maybe there is a lot of baby boomers out there in similar circumstances to myself who have yet to wake up. your thoughts

• wasblind
    wasblind

I don't consider myself computer savvy either, all this new techology is nerve wrackin'

even though I had a computer in the house I rarely got on it . it was mostly for my

daughters use

after I stop attendin' the KH things changed, I wish I had of took the time to look 'em up

I would not have wasted 5 years of my life

But it's all good , I'm here warnin' folks now

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have been learning about computers--like how to fix them (especially fake hard drive crashes and fake power supply outages). I have also been learning more about security online (like which antivirus programs work and which ones hog resources, etc.). As for the Internet itself, it has helped me to realize that Christi-SCAM-ity itself is hogwash, and that the Jehovah's Witless religion (claiming to be all Christian) is actually half-Jewish. (Which itself makes it a scam because they claim to be fully Christian and are not.)

Additionally, I have learned that those demonizing the Demons are themselves corrupt. No wonder they want SOPA, ACTA, and CISPA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit