New Light...Letter to BOE...Curtsey protocal

by Momma-Tossed-Me 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

The Governing Body has now deemed it appropriate for sisters to curtsey when any member of the GB is present! They are in fact princes pro tem so it is only good form.

Fun on a Monday.

• Simon Morley
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

If this is related to the new protocol for the Duchess of Cambridge that she must curtsy before blood princesses, some Americans might not understand. Prince William's wife must now curtsy to the princesses who were born royal. Princess Anne is obvious to me. Are Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice included, too?

Americans can not believe it at all. What is the British reaction? Did Anne and she have a fight? Why now and not before?

My American etiquette books says it is tacky for Americans to curtesy to the Queen. What do Brits think?

Doesn't Britain have pressing domestic economic concerns and foreign policy decisions facing it?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Wait, is this true or is it sarcasm? I can never tell anymore.

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

When the queen or any of the other inbreds curtsey to me i will curtsey to them. Right after I give them a swift kick between the legs.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

This reminds me of an Old CO the cong I was in had. I met up with him one afternoon to go over the records I was the PO at the time, after we were done I jokingly asked him if he had a ring I was supposed to kiss kind of like I've heard is done with the Catholic heirarchy he said with out a pause (he turned out to be very witty) after pointing at his ass and said, "right here"

I actually liked the guy after I got to know him, I think he liked me too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit