Watchtower Says Don't Follow "Imperfect Men"

by BlindersOff1 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlindersOff1
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't follow "imperfect" men, either. They are prone to acting on imperfect information, and often that is the best they can do. If they had to wait for everything to be perfect, no one would ever act on anything, and the benefit of mixing information would be lost. Perfection is only possible when you have multiple independent ideas with interchange of such ideas, and everyone is working together to perfect it.

Nor do I follow people--rather, Father Satan is my leader. That way, even if someone ever did try to set up a cult in Satanism (which I believe Satan would never tolerate, unlike Joke-Hovah), it would have almost no effect on me. If someone did set up a cult, Satan would direct me toward the truth and away from the lies and scams (which would be the undoing of the cult in fairly short order). Not to mention, my own understanding of the truth would protect me from those who would intentionally lead me astray.

Now, can the witlesses honestly say that about their own god?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Brilliant. But as with almost everything else that makes perfect sense, JWs only apply this to everyone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit