Looking for Candice Conti Video Interview

by dontplaceliterature 9 Replies latest jw friends

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

@ Barbara Anderson or anyone else who knows...

Is there going to be a video interview sometime? I thought I saw it mentioned on another thread, but haven't seen anything. With all the other molestation scandles receiving VIDEO COVERAGE lately, you would think this would also get a nod.

Any idea?

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wouldn't that be awesome...a 1 hr prome time special on the 'secret world of Jehovah's Witnesses' (something dramatic like that anyway)

Someone has to expose the instructions in the elders book (or crap written in the margins) about calling the legal dept from a payphone.

We need an ex JW with some good media connections!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Change your misleading topic. thank you.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Answer the question and stop bitching, thank you.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I was hoping to see her on TV last week as well, but my bet is that once they got word that the Watchtower is appealing she will stay bunkered down until everything is finalized.

Loose lips sink ships.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I've changed the title.

One of my "Online Behavior Pet Peeves" is expecting discussion boards to be like television. That is, sit back and wait to be entertained. The most interesting boards are where everyone contributes. It is misleading to have the original heading, and it is not the responsibility of other readers to ease your impatience.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Aint that the truth sister.

Kojack

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Keep in mind that Katherine (mother of Candace) and Candace are still technically Jehovah's Witnesses (the father never joined).

There may be reasons not to have ex-JWS ("apostates") invbolved. No need to give the WT ammunition to discredit the case yet.

Randy

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

DPL ... TOTAL PAWNAGE ... HERE IS YOUR SHIRT ... YOUR WELCOME!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Dogpatch,

Keep in mind that Katherine (mother of Candace) and Candace are still technically Jehovah's Witnesses (the father never joined).

I thought I read somewhere that Candace was never baptised (I could easily be confused). Is she baptised? Does she attend meetings, or is she active in other ways?

Is Katherine baptised? Active?

Any information that you can share is appreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit