JW apologists deny child abuse in the organization

by MinisterAmos 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?49,112668,112668#msg-112668

Check out this thread on jwtalk. The level of cognitive dissonance is astounding. The really do forget the 'old light".

• etna
    etna

I've just been reading this, and I wish someone would comment that the elders knew he was a child molester(he molested his step daughter), and they did nothing. There was a thread with an offical letter from the society. They are all saying they want it to go to appeal and then prove the elders are not liable. I hope that it just proves how irreprehensible they are.

Etna

• lovesholiday
    lovesholiday

The Elder depositions can be read as to what they knew and were instructed and it all can be reviewed on it's merits. It didn't take long to find an apologists who actually admitted he could not be bothered reading about the case. Ignorance is bliss.

Most if not all active witnesses are no doubt comforted by the societies official statement and have already mentally moved on from this case and have been reassured that it is now in Jehovahs hand and in capable hands of the WTBTS

However the organizations reputation is already damaged with many reasoned people seeing the WTBTS as simply another example of a large institution covering up allegations of sexual abuse to protect its reputation in the community over the welfare of its members - JW et.al

• jemba
    jemba

Looks like Simon17 has been on there having some fun.

I noticed that Jim Mccabes sons Ryan and Jesse are also dubs, how did they become lawyers? I hope they didnt get further education.... tut tut.

As MA said 'the level of cognitive dissonance is astounding'!!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I see that the apologists keep claiming that 'the organisation is being blamed for the actions of a member'. No. The organisation is being blamed for its own inaction. Morons.

• jemba
    jemba

Brace for impact!! The end is near!! Draw close to Jehovah!!

ROFL

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Jw apologists deny child abuse,because they are pedeophiles themselves and don't want to be exposed.

Kojack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit