Remember the Home Bookstudies? Protected podophiles allowed to sit among us at our homes?

by foolsparadise 7 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

How many kids got molested at these things? I remember thinking to myself, there is no way I will let that freak around my kids after the concluding prayer is over....Pretty gross that no one was "allowed to know" who the perverts were. Why in the world were these enemies protected over our kids?! They would open with prayer asking for holy spirit to be upon the protected pedophiles?

Good Bye jw's. No need to put my family in any situation like that ever again...

How about the jw picnic "get togethers" at the local park? These men of the congregation pedohiles think they have free reign among our children in public places as well. They are enabled by a religion to think that everything is OK as long as it stays hidden from everyone else.

Truly Nauseating

• wasblind
    wasblind

With 15 people around I doubt a pedophile would try somethin'

but who knows

• blondie
    blondie

Pedophiles are creative when it comes to conditioning and getting alone with their victims.

We had book studies at the KH not just homes. At that time only one congregation was using the building so book studies were conducted on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. Even when 2 congregations shared, book studies were held on Monday nights, only one each night though.

Sadly, many molesters are right there in the child's house already...and sadly even other family members know but conceal it.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

A pedophile was the PRESIDING OVERSEER in Northern California. Hi little suszy and johnny ....sure I will go to your room and see your pet hamster............ Sure sister "xxx" we know how hard it is to be a single mom...I will be happy to watch the kids anytime...just drop them off".

Half a dozen children molested...that we know of. And the Society knew about since 1976. He kept moving and getting re-appointed (a shortage of men reaching out?) It was on the 2007 TV show 20/20. P.O.S. Check out Barbara Anderson's website- she has the court documents.

Of course some stories are sketchy..the parents and children were originally threatened with disfellowshipping and lawsuits for slander. We have other high profile ones running around free as well. Roam from cong to cong in Nor-cal. WTBTS botches the D.A.s cases. No rape kits, tip off the purp.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Was blind: if there was only 15 people at a study a quick grope on some kid with no one looking is still molestation...I used to witness the old elders in my hall grabbing and actually rubbing their hands up and down on the attractive sisters bodies "accidentally" brushing the sides of their breasts over and over just to get their jollies...thats molestation in my book.

Threatening someone with a lawsuit for slander or disfellowshipping are nothing more than bully tactics. That was a common theme I heard growing up about lawsuits for slander. Basically its just an empty threat so you keep your lips zipped. It sure worked on some folks....how bizarre to fall prey to those tactics.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I watched a true detective show today that said a cop pulled over a car with a convicted child molester in the car..they were investigating a kidnap and murder lead of a teen. Turns out he had a 3 year old child with him in the car..it was apparently his current girlfriends daughter . He told him his probation was over..they could do nothing. His girlfriend was contacted and she said she knew all about it and was fine with it..Sicko! Some people are too trusting..If nothing else she could keep him away from her daughter let alone leave him "alone" with her..

Turned out that a different man in prison, that was in for life for murdering someone else, finally told them he knew where the girl was buried but they couldn't use anything he said or did to prosecute him..

Snoozy..who sometimes wonder where womens brains are at..are they that desperate for "a man"

R: JW's and child molestors at meetings..they can size up their prey and learn about them before they find a opportunity to make their move..they are cunning that way! The same reason many molestors seek out and find women that are weak, gullible and easy prey that may have a young daughter..

• life is to short
    life is to short

I had a pedophile in my home many times, not knowing he was a pedophile of course as it was hidden from me. It still makes my blood boil to think of it. I would never and I mean NEVER have a man who molested kids in my home and I told all the elders that before my husband and I moved to the hall yet the first thing the body of elders did was make my husband the book study overseer of the pedo.

I just cannot believe how hateful the elders were.

LITS

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And to think that some of us used to donate to protect such pedophiles and silence the victims! Not to mention, the policies not only encouraged pedophiles by protecting them, but I believe that they create such people by withholding normal sex from people. Then, molesting children becomes their only possible outlet--after the religion teaches those same children how dirty sex is! They ought to be ashamed of the whole thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit