Another case where the pedophile only lost his service privileges...

by NVR2L8 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

For those who read French here is the link:

http://www.courrier-picard.fr/courrier/Actualites/Info-locale/Saint-Quentin-Chauny/Le-tonton-ideal-s-estime-inexcusable

Parents of a young girl trusted that their daughter would be safe at her uncle's home since they were Jehovah's witnesses and are known for their high moral standards...the uncle had intercourse 380 times with his 10 year old niece between 2000 and 2002. The girl kept silent for 10 years because she didn't want to cause problems within her family. A Jehovah's witness since the 1970's, the uncle faced a judicial committee and lost his privileges and was no longer allowed to comment at the meetings...

The article doesn't say what the court's decision is yet...

• blondie
    blondie

"no longer able to comment at the meetings"

Sounds like he was reproved, publicly or privately. Remember that the JC can decide whether someone is repentant or not, can't read minds or hearts, but somehow the holy spirit guides them, right! I bet any elders with minor children never let them be alone with this guy.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I wonder what the 10 year olds punishment was.

• blondie
    blondie

I was involved in an abuse case at one KH; one sister who was on the "side" of the pedophile first said 1) the 9 year old sister was lying; 2) when it was proved beyond a doubt that she wasn't, "she seduced him."

I have heard jws say, "she must have done some to cause it" not much different from what jws say about adult sisters who were raped and that the WTS has said. Notice how the WTS speaks out of both sides of their mouth.

*** g80 7/8 pp. 7-8 Why Does It Happen? ***The greater freedom of movement of modern women in itself exposes them more to rape. Psychologist Carolyn J. Hursch explains: “There are more rapes because there are more women out doing things. Fifty years ago there hardly was a woman out alone at night without a man. Today, that is obviously quite common.”

Also, more women today are putting themselves into rape situations. A popular TV commercial shows a woman alone at home inviting a male acquaintance over to her apartment for an alcoholic drink. She explains to viewers that to do so now is “downright upright.” And since the Bible’s standards of morality have been discarded by so many persons, the stage is set for women, in such a situation, to be forced, against their will, to have sexual relations.

*** g80 7/8 p. 8 Why Does It Happen? ***Interest in this matter prompted Donna Vali, a Los Angeles sociologist and criminologist, to send questionnaires to 645 psychiatrists. She asked such questions as: If a female wishes to avoid being a sex-crime victim, would it be wise for her to consider what her clothing and actions might be saying as interpreted by males?” Also, “Are bikinis, tight sweaters, short skirts, low necklines and the no-bra fad among styles which might attract the consideration of a potential sex criminal?”A total of 88 percent of the psychiatrists answered, “Yes,” to the first question, and 62 percent, “Yes,” to the second one. Vali commented: “Resentment against women is often given as the motivation [for rape]. This resentment is often the result of being teased by revealing clothes, then rejected if he tries to follow through on what looked to him like a come-on.”

Obviously, since both women in their 80’s and small children are victims, clothing is just one factor of many that can contribute to rape. But regardless of the factors involved, there can be no excuse for a man’s forcing a woman to submit to sexual relations.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

"no bra fad"

Im surprised they did not mention the "no corset fad" or the "no burka fad"

and since when did they give a dam what psychiatrists say?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

bump for the benefit of Chasson

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Ah yes, blame the victim. Who cares if she was a little girl, she seduced him...he as a mature adult couldn't control himself. Makes me vomit!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    "was no longer able to comment at the meetings"

Oh my gawd how could he go on with the harsh wrath of no longer being able to comment! He must have ripped his garments and beat his breast under pang of such punishment...SMDH!

Thats the stupidest theocratic punishment since the one handed down to david for sleeping with bathsheba and killing her husband.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit