I think the Doctor will protect humanity far better that God

by Star tiger 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

My wife has converted me into the cult of Dr Who, and he seems to be much more friendly to humanity, even though he was complicite in the destruction of his home planet Gallifray, lol, a non judgemental superior being that cares for lesser life forms such as ourselves.

Last Saturday me, the wife and kids were total enamoured by the love and friendship of Geeks, their was no judgement, homosexual or racial, things were really nice, my three kids sat for five hours, with breaks, and all were utterly enthralled by the proceedings, and as previously only a driver to these events I have been totally converted into the cult!

By the way there are no contrary ways to behave against our natural humanity, everyone is equal, what a lovely place to be!

Looking at my kids at the time the were totally enchanted by the proceedings, not like when I remember my upbringing with the boring and utterly pointless conventions! at least they will have some good times to think about!

Regards,

Star Tiger

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

Many of you guys the other side of the pond won't have heard about Dr Who, but this series in the Uk has been going for nearly 50 years, promoting equality and fairness, and a pretty good scifi story, I encourage all of a scifi disposition to have a look!

Regards,

Star Tiger

• maksym
    maksym

I'm from the other side of the pond and I truly enjoyed this show.

Long live the Dr.

I use to stay up late at night as a kid watching this on public television.

• jws
    jws

Here in the US, the new Doctor Who series is on Netflix. And my 9 and 10 year olds enjoy the series. On their own, they built a Tardis out of Legos. Both the police box and a seperate construction for the inside.

Growing up, I remember trying to get into Doctor Who on PBS, but it was so poorly produced at the time, I just couldn't get into it. Tried to watch some of those on Netflix. Some are still horrible. Others are barely passable. Love the new series.

Recommended it to my brother for his son, who is 6. They seem a bit against guns and violence and Doctor Who is pretty much violence free. He abhors guns and always tries to solve things without killing.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Craig Ferguson's tribute to the Doctor:

http://youtu.be/nhRRnfuhaM8

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a fan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit