The hundreds or thousands of molestation cases on file at the branch office.

by jam 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jam
    jam

What,s the satus in regard to the thousands of cases

involving child molestation from congregation around

the country. What effect will this have on the recent charges

against the WT. At one time weren,t they sudpoenaed too

turn over their files?

• Giordano
    Giordano

No answers for your excellant questions just this observation which I posted on another thread:

"And in all probability other cases will start coming forward. This is not a good time to be seen as protecting or abetting pedophiles. The JW'S have already been mentioned in the same company as the Catholic church's on going scandals, Sandusky and Penn State and one or two other current investigations.

There are still a lot of sexually molested JW children out there, a lot of pissed off families and a lot of very hungry attorneys."

I think it really starts now for the WTBTS!

And this verdict just came in:

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Monsignor William Lynn was found guilty on Friday of one count of endangering the welfare of a child, making him the highest-ranking U.S. Roman Catholic official convicted in the church child sex abuse scandal.

The jury acquitted Lynn, who oversaw hundreds of priests in the Philadelphia Archdiocese, on two other counts.

The jury deliberated 13 days before reaching a decision in the trial of Lynn, 61, who for 12 years served as secretary of the clergy. Lynn faces up to seven years in prison on the child endangerment conviction."

Wonder how closely the WTBTS is following this case?

• jam
    jam

Giordano: I love it, the rats are cornered.

• blondie
    blondie

Want to know what SNAP is doing and has been doing combatting abuse in religious organizations, specifically the RC? From a viewpoint other than the RC and the media.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/

• jam
    jam

Blondie: Thanks. It appears that this group focus their

attention on abuse victim in the Catholic church( which is

understandable). On their web page it states,"Survivors network

of those abused by Priest. We are the largest, oldest and most

active support group for women and men wounded by religious

authority (Priests, mimisters, bishops,deacons, nuns and others.

An independent and confidential organization, with no connection

with the Church or church officials."

To your knowledge, have this group ever been involved with the WT?

I guess the ones here on this site are the unofficially Survivors group

in aiding abused victims of the WT.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Do you think the WT are burning files like the Nazis did when they were on the run from the allies in WW2??

• mP
    mP

why do they keep records, what possible benefit or gain can they hope to get from all ths stupid obsession. its funny in a sad way how pathetic organisations are such methodical horders of everything and anything.

• Lurker555
    Lurker555

In the docs I've read Child Abuse is acknowledged but if, for instance, the abuser

is married it is officially disfellowshipped for adultry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit