Ironic

by jean-luc picard 6 Replies latest jw friends

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

My mother just told me how many people are suffering and how we need armageddon to come very soon.

I pointed out that those who are suffering will then be annihilated, and that suffering was therefore probably the better option for them.

• james_woods
    james_woods

It takes a very special (and very disturbed) state of mind to go around day by day enthusing over the prospective destruction of 99.9% of the population of earth - simply because they do not go door to door selling Watchtowers.

This belief alone fully qualifies a person as a certifiable maniac.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Yeah ... the irony, right????

• AGuest
    AGuest

No offense, but one has to wonder just whose "suffering" she's concerned about, dear JLP (peace to you!). Because we all know "they" are absolutely suffering... and hoping for "Armageddon" to put an end to it. Ah, well...

Anyway, I hope your logic wasn't totally lost on her.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

AGuest: she was actually talking about non jw's. That was why I found her reasoning more absurd than usual.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I can't stand statements like, “oh the end just needs to come soon, or fast”.

I want to ask, why, are you some kind of sick psycho? Because I don't think slaughtering over seven billion people is such a happifying glorious thing, nor do I think that annihilating everyone who doesn’t praise the almighty WTBT$ is an appropriate solution to ending suffering and injustice, do you?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    she was actually talking about non jw's.

Yes, no, I knew that, dear JLP (again, peace to you!). I was being facetious, sorry -

Playing on the irony.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit