New Watchtower study articles due to appear in the Jan 2013 Issue

by Jim_TX 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Okay, with the Candice Conti trial and settlement, there are a lot of legal issues still to be settled.

I forsee a Watchtower article being prepared, as we type (and read), dealing with this.

Poor Job. He was 'tested' by satan - just like us.

Poor Job. He lost much of his livestock. Just like us (they will play up that they had to sell the properties in New York due to satan's testing the organization).

Poor Job. He lost his sons and daughters. Just like us (more info dealing with why the figures for new publishers are down).

Poor Job. and on and on and on with all sorts of (excuse me while I puke) scriptural references.

Then, they will introduce another of their brilliant 'new lights' - the Job-Class. Yes folks, we are the Job-Class. Just like Job, we need to persevere as satan tests us, and jah allows us to be tested.

etc - with more lunch-heaving diatribe and scriptures. (oooohhhh... stomach is getting queezy)

fast forward six months...

They will have follow-up articles about how - as the Job-Class, they are now experiencing the better things that jah is rewarding them with... new buildings in upper state New York... more publishers - numbers are up - etc. (Even if it's a lie)

This is how I see that they could spin this whole disaster that they are facing right now. Of course, since they are so bull-headed and hard-hearted, they most likely won't, but it oculd help them to explain to the underlings what is going on in a way that the local jws would accept without even giving it a second thought... other than to put more of their hard-earned dollars into the contribution boxes. Poor Job-class...

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. Please read the above as satire. I in no way am supporting the wtbs, and I am very happy that Candice won her case. I only hope she does not have to endure much more legal manuevering, and that her lawyer can bring to a swift end the nonsense that the wtbts is throwing their way.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yep you're right Jim. Every persecution event brings about more refinement for Jehovah's faithful ones. And increased buying power in the real estate market.

• Bella15
    Bella15

LOL ... very funny ... and that's how they work/think ...

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Jim, if you keep feeding them ideas, it only makes it that much easier for them!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Ahh..... Joe o b e witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit