my jw employees saga...they have posted an event on our company google calendar...THIS WEEKS DISTRICTION CONVENTION!

by oompa 5 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

and it even has the links to if you are attending....or a maybe....or a no...so far three are down with it...and i may just freak them all out and click maybe..............oompa

it shows up every day this week on my phone main screen barf....oh and the other half of the group will go next week....nice of them to split them up like that...we always did so as not to have to shut down almost!

lmao...i just hired TWO more DFD this past week!!!!

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

the GALL of these people. "Hey everyone look at me! I'm such a good person for publicly saying i'm going to a religious nutcase gathering. Don't you wish you could be like me? ASK ME HOW!"

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Your the boss Oompa! Show them who is in charge - take the post down.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Oompa

Put out a company wide memo:

"The company's facebook page is for promotion of company business, and company business only. Posting personal notices, including religious items, on the company facebook page is a violation of company policy that will result in disciplinary action inculding probation and/or termination."

You are entrely within your rights to do this.

• Haulin Oats
    Haulin Oats

Hire some mormons and encourage them to put their big events on the calendar as well. Bonus points for hiring a Catholic.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Hire a nice Muslum secretary for them. Make sure she wears the entire get-up and stops during transcription to pray towards Mecca. My gal had an attractive mustache..but she could type 50 wpm!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit