I BET THEY WISH SPARLOCK WAS BACK IN OUR NEWS!!

by Cacky 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cacky
    Cacky

Ol' Sparlock won't go away, he's just giving the podium to the Candace Conti story for the moment. Gosh they have a lot of lawsuits going on, blocking use of Sparlock on the Internet, blocking the making of Sparlock or Caleb items for sale, the Candace story, and they just came out of the Australia lawsuit where they admitted the Faithful and Discreet Slave doesn't exist, and Britain was looking in to hate crimes for their calling apostates mentally diseased, and what went on in Brazil. Boy I think they're getting from all corners! Good. It's about time. Things catch up with ya sooner or later!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Yes..Sparlock. Is anyone on JVN a potter? I think all JVNers need a cute garden "Sparlock" in the front yard, or on the porch to greet visiting JWS!

3rd gen would have him peeking out from behind the fountain, plants, and ceramic mushrooms. We could have another one that says wipe your feet, or..church ladies not welcome... He might have CrAzY glowing eyes like Chucky...

Any ideas for your Sparlock figurine?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The irony to have SATANS world mock them twice in one year for being backward, intolerant and unloving with a whole heap of being too judgemental.

From a kids toy, to a kids innocence, SATANs world has judged the fruits of the Watchtowers tree unloving, immoral and unjust.

Pay Caesars things to Caesar you hypocrites....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least my "Hail Satan" is much more honest. It's quite one thing to do it openly. But, scamming people into ruining their lives (Satan doesn't do that) is immoral. As is when I openly claim the LIE-ble is hot air. That way, I don't have the obligation to abide by it. However, once they claim that only they abide by that book, they are now obligated to make good on their claim or else they are false. Now, they have to both prove that the book is the truth, and abide by it.

And I am not going to get involved in trying to sue for stupid things. I doubt they even own a copyright on Sparlock--if they refuse to sell merchandise for it and cannot produce a trademark, they should lose that suit and you should be allowed to sell Sparlock merchandise. I am also not hiding pedophiles after teaching them how dirty sex is--they should get sued for the telling children how something as natural as sex is so dirty. Which is the real molestation.

Calling people that disagree with your viewpoint "mentally diseased" is not that great. When you combine that with other articles detailing that apostates should be slaughtered, you have a legitimate hate crime. Especially since they cannot provide a better reason than that they are exposing the whole scam. Are apostates working toward enslaving the world? Are they sending missionaries to parts of Africa, Central America, and India? Are they working on cornering the media to spread lies? Are the apostates trying to set up other religious platforms with the view of gathering most of the wealth in the world? Then why should apostates be slaughtered en masse?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Uh-oh.

Looks like donations for the world wide "work" is including an awful lot of legal fees these days.

Maybe they should set up a dummy corporation that either makes sparlock merchandise or sells licenses to companies to produce sparlock products, because it looks like their gonna need a whole lot more than the measly millions they're pullin' in off of the poor-ass rank & file.

Hypocritical assholes.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sparlock the Warrior Wizard, defending children from sick cults since 2012!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

LOL, Billy, got it in one as usual!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit