does the wts shield women pedophiles, ... ?

by mP 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mP
    mP

just wondering if the org is quite as habitable to women pedophikes as the men ? are they equal opportunity ?

• blondie
    blondie

Why not, if it threatens their reputation........gender is not the issue.

• WheelocksLatin
    WheelocksLatin

i think it was Quincy, Washington where a female molester was protected

while the victim's family was given the classic finger wagging or outright thrown out for speaking up

• Scully
    Scully

I think society, in general, is not as clued in to the possibility that some women can and do molest children. The WTS is even less inclined to accept their existence.

That being said, one 50-something lady in the congregation where I grew up couldn't resist pinching little boys' bums. Everyone thought it was "innocent", but the little boys who tried to avoid her like the plague.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Not sure about that.

g743/8p.15FacedwiththeThreatofRape

Womankind must share the blame. To begin with, until the age of five or six years, the most vital period, little boys have their personalities molded largely by women, their mothers. And as they grow up, it is usually the mother that has the most opportunities to inculcate in her son respect for womankind, both by word and by example. But far too many mothers have come short in this regard. Especially and specifically blameworthy are those female relatives, such as an aunt or even a mother, who have used boys as sexual playthings, thereby starting them on a road that leads to their having aggressive feelings toward women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit