District Convention request. Had a blond-moment doh

by blond-moment 3 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Anyone have a link to the talk - Avoid Testing God In Your Heart?

I had it, and I am usually good about keeping stuff I make vids on, but danged if I can find the link for this one?

Would appreciate it.

• wannabefree
  • blond-moment
    blond-moment

Thank you so much, I will guard it with my life. =)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Avoid testing God in your heart. Well, then how are we to really know whether or not our service is even working? Could enemies be intercepting or corrupting our energies? Or, as is the case with the witlesses, are they even doing it right? Testing your god or gods is important--I would rather do nothing instead of attempting to do something only to have the enemy side intercepting the energy, using it against me and my side (meaning, in my case, having the angels intercepting my communication to Satan and blocking, corrupting, or misdirecting incoming energy so Christi-SCAM-ity benefits instead of me (or, worse, the Jehovah's Witlesses).

Just as important as ensuring that your workings are actually reaching their target, I would not want to be doing everything wrong. The witlesses, for instance, aren't even true to the LIE-ble as they think they are. They claim to believe in Jesus, yet their worship is as much Jewish as Christian. How are they going to know that unless they actually test Jehovah in their hearts? If they wish to worship in a Jewish or hybrid Jewish/Christian way, at least let the leaders be honest about it. If they wish to worship in a pure Christian way and are scammed into mixing Judaism or Islam with their religion, how are they to clean up their worship if they do not test Jehovah? Likewise, those wishing to worship Satan in a pure way undefiled with Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, or Islam do well to test Satan in their hearts to ensure they are actually doing things right and not being intercepted by Jehovah and/or his filthy angels.

This kind of rubbish guarantees that whoever abides by it is going to have a lousy outcome, regardless of which side they choose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit