In my wildest dreams

by mouthy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I would have never believed the book I am reading...."The Magic & The Madness" about Micheal Jackson
    by J.Randy Taraborrelli.... What a bunch of hypocrites they were except Micheal...
    Even the Mother ( every one that knew her said she was wonderful) but she did birthdays ,expensive presents
    She was divorced from Joe( who treated the kids so badly) it tells what kind of a JW he was. The brothers all of them
    & Joe would take their fans to a hotel, screw em, & send em packing, Joe has another child by another ...
    Micheal would try to warn the fans NOT to go to the Brothers rooms, When they came to his space,
    he would preach the WT doctrine. I am shocked what this JW Mother & her family was like No wonder Micheal was nuts.

I am half way through it.... I am amazed.... Even the fans, Lawyers ,neighbours, Dr's include their comments
    about the goings on in the Jackson Family.... It tells why Micheal left the religion. I am more convinced than ever that
    the WT is the most wicked cult in exsistence

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I agree the WT is the most wicked cult in exsistence.

• Fernando
    Fernando

From my experience the Watchtower is a grossly exaggerated caricature of the destructiveness of ANY and ALL religion.

As Judge Rutherfraud taught: "ALL religion is a snare and a racket".

(See his books "Enemies" and "Religion").

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I have to say though that although the Jackson family had all that money, the mother's birthday and Christmas gifts were just a bit more fabulous than those families that used to celebrate in the congregations that we're accustomed to. I do know of a certain family that had Bday celebrations and invited other JWs, I guess they were all part of the inner circle, and they supposedly thought know one else knew, yeah right.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm surprised Shirley ."They"taught us birthdays was giving yourself praise.....Not allowed ...
    .Well Katherine & her brood all did it ..

• snowbird
    snowbird

There was this little "in" group at the KH I first attended.

I wonder what was up with them?

Hypocritical organization = hypocritical individuals.

I'm so glad to be free of that charade.

Will be even happier when my daughter breaks free.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Another thing, it seems the more money a JW makes, the less likely the elders will snoop into their affairs.

May the Good Lord recompense them for their works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit