Watchtower Society's Balls On The Chopping Block

by mind blown 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mind blown
    mind blown

The WTS is like a little rotten brat that has had it's way for many years now. Yes, it's SHOCKING when you've gotten away with your old play book, only to find out the way the law really works when tested to full measure.

The Conti case proves how the law views the WTS handling of pedophiles, as well as Jury, and Jugde.

We were right, the ones you call opposers. What were we opposing? Your mis handling of thousand, upon thousands, upon thousands of innocent children that now has had their lives runined by you. Yes, you. You the corporation, the one worried about your own selves $$$, not the flock, not Gods name. If you were really worried about a God, a real God that you claim to believe in, you wouldn't have went to such vile lenghts to protect the corporation. Their are many ways child sex abuse can be handled within. But you insist on an "unscriptual" method what was a "suggestion" on handling congregations by only "one" of the Apostles. And that "suggestion" was for "Adults", not children who are being sexaully damaged behind closed doors. These children cry out for justice and you ignored them, their own people ignored them.

This has proven to me for a long time, you don't even believe in your own theology. If you really did, you would have been worried about what a real God thinks about you and your methods while careing for his people and his name.

You have brought this upon yourselves. Not us.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Can I be the butcher?

• DT
    DT

They are faced with enough legal liability that bankruptcy is a possibility. They should admit their mistakes and make needed changes. The problem is that this could result in a mass exodus. I guess it depends on whether the leaders are more interested in money or power.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I'm sure they're in meetings with their Spin Doctors. It will be really intesting to see how they spin this, but it will be full of holes as usual.

Conti's atty has mentioned he's tied in with a huge network of experts in this field.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I hope to see them burn for this in the near future. This, of all complaints towards the WTBTS, has the most potential to render it dead. Abusing children should never be an issue. Someone abuses a child, call the police, let them deal with it. Don't even bother calling the legal dept. I bet their legal dept would evaporate if they practiced basic common sense law.

Sickening. Absolutely sickening.

• stillin
    stillin

sacrificial lambs will be thrown to the wolves. Here! Eat these! We know that these are bad people, too!

Mercy and understanding and wisdom will be a thing of the past. Hearing out the details of any given situation will be considered absurd because the wolves are feeding and who is to stop them?

Yes, God's "higher thoughts" will be a thing of the past. Why? Because of the presumption of guilt by those who have been hypersensitized, either by the mass media or by personal experience. Or the desire to see an old enemy knocked down a couple of notches.

I really hope our world doesn't come to that. It's like the witch-hunt frenzy. But I don't think the WT is up to doing the right thing either.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If this is what goes on in Jehovah's organization and they blame Satan for everything that goes on outside, then Hail Satan!

Within Jehovah's organization, this sxxx goes on all the time. For one Conti, there are probably tens of thousands of other cases that never get brought to justice. Sure, they had their embarrassment in 2007 with NBC News exposing the issue, but I hope this brings that to a whole new level. They bash the outside for having all the rapists, drug dealers, and thieves. Yet they themselves have the above within the congregation and proceed to hide the matter. Bad enough that pedophiles are within the organization to prey on children after telling the same children how dirty sex is. That can happen in any organization. However, the lengths they go through to hide these issues is not acceptable. I hope Father Satan strings them up to the max for this hypocrisy.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

There's no greater proof that JW's are just another false religion than this. Any religion that has policies that could produce so much rotten fruitage like this is rotten to the core and should be utterly avoided. Jesus said judge them by their fruits. The Watchtower religion has produced untold rotten fruitage and of the worst kind: concerning children (blood transfusion policy, faulty child abuse policy, denying children birthdays, etc).

Lurkers and doubters: grab your kids and run the hell out of this religion as fast as you can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit