CandaceConti: "THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF THE LAWSUIT..."

by sf 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

‘The ultimate goal of the lawsuit was to have a change in policy, to be able to ID these people, child molesters, to the congregation to protect children,’ Conti told msnbc.com.

‘Secondarily, to have silent ones come forward and tell their stories and to bring to light that overall issue of violence and the hush-hush policy.’

Money talks people. Just ask the WATCHTOWER itself. Now, where are they going to get the money and who's CHARITABLE DONATION gets hacked into first. It's all a vicious cycle. Yet, if you look at it clearly, each jw will pay the price, literally, for the corruption of its leaders...WATCHTOWER CORP.

Sorry jws, we have been trying to warn you for what, 11 years now?

Didn't I say...THE NATIONS SHALL KNOW...JUST HOW CORRUPT?

Ah, the sweet sound of victory.

sKally

• shamus100
    shamus100

I imagine that anyone in the high control group with an ounce of functioning brain left will no longer donate to the worldwide fund.

This is just the beginning!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Now you know why they don't want you to earmark your donations for a specific cause.....you think you're donating for paper and ink - Nope!

• Heaven
    Heaven

The donations from my Father came to a screeching halt over a year ago as I am now looking after all his Finances. The Watchtower will never get another penny from him.

I do so hope that one day, all destructiveness of these types of groups is eliminated by law since they don't seem to be able to do it themselves.

I honestly do not understand wanting to protect a pedophile over a child. It continually boggles my mind. Makes me sad and angry that my parents and some of my other family members are associated with this group.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

You will know if most of the J-dubs are in support of pediaphiles in the congregations by their donations to the worldwide campaign.

Knowing those donations go to the defense of known pedeophiles makes them just as responsible as if they themselves are having sex with children

Kojack

• flipper
    flipper

What I'm hoping for is that due to Candace's courageous example - more child abuse victims within the JW organization will come out and start suing the WT society up it's anal cavity due to this precedent being started. The more millions $$$ that can be drained from this mind control cult -the better . Their billion $$$$ empire will eventually turn into a million $$$ empire and the bad guys will be on the run. AND the snowballing effect of keeping ever ongoing prospective JW child abuse cases always coming out in the media. It would really have an effect if it keeps up month after month. Kind of like the Catholic situation 5 or so years ago. Bring it on ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

So a car group with 4 people, that represents $16 of the payout. Sweet. I will tell them that next time they drop by.

• Kensho
    Kensho

Amen Flipper,

But the WTBS will not not go down without an expensive long fight to overturn this verdict, they know it will open the floodgates of lawsuites if this door stays open.

So expect an increase in "donation" talks to feed the legal team.

Any elder no matter what they say in public, knows in their gut this policy was doomed for failure and does not stand on reason or just common sense.

Down with ALL revealed religion, Deism is the only way to connect our belief in a Creator with the gift of reason.

Kensho

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I agree with Flipper, this is the only way to get wts and help the victims. With one big victory against large corporation other lowly victims might be more willing to step up. Hopefully in the future, the lawsuits request the pedo list from the wts to see how many of those horrible people the cult has been protecting and for how long.

With a strike against wts, we'll also have to watch how the lawyers and accountants change their strategy with regards to liabilities and assets that wts entities hold. If wts NY doesn't have that much in assets but PA may, there might be a shift into another arm of wts where courts may not be able to touch them due to some legal loophole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit