A SALUTE: Real-world humans greater than the King of Kings.

by HintOfLime 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Imagine for a moment that you were offered a bargin by Almighty God:

In this bargin, you are given the choice - sacrafice your life, save humankind, die an agonizing death, and be reborn and worshiped as the King of Kings.

Would YOU do it?

Imagine for a moment that you were offered a bargin by Almighty God:

In this bargin, you are given the choice - sacrafice your life, save all humans, die an agonizing death, and be completely forgotten.

Would YOU do it?

Imagine for a moment that you were offered a bargin by your fellow man:

In this bargin, you are given a choice - sacrafice your life, save just few individuals for a short time, potentially die an agonizing death, and likely be forgotten by the majority of humanity.

Would YOU do it?

In the past 2 days, there have been two local fires: a nearby wildfire spreads and threatens both humans and the natural wilderness, and a large 4-story apartment complex which burned down in which everyone was saved.

I am humbled by it. I would like to offer firefighters a salute in the greatest respect.

Firefighers are Real World Heroes. They put it out their for their fellow man.

- Lime

• ammo
    ammo

AMEN BROTHER !!!

• Diest
    Diest

The King of the Gauls was crucified by the Romans as well...

I agree the real heros are all of those who have sacrificed themselves, not for glory, but for their fellow man. They might have even died just to preserve a way of life for their fellow man, with no glory to come to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit