MILLOINS FOR WHAT????????

by termite 35 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• termite 35
    termite 35

OK;This has been really annoying me for AGES now...WHY are they stock piling their millions?
    They have so much, and get even more by making congs pay for their own halls/assembly halls,conventions blah,blah,blah;WHY do they hoard it?
    i KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE GIVING TO CHARITY, SO THAT'S NOT IT...
    I KNOW THEY HAV'NT INCREASED THE BETHEL STAFFS' WAGES, SO THAT'S NOT IT...
    I KNOW THEY DON'T TAKE £50,000 SALARIES, SO THAT'S NOT IT...
    THEY DON'T THINK THEY'LL NEED IT IN THE NEW SYSTEM, SO THAT'S NOT IT...
    THEY KNOW THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO STORE UP TREASURES ON EARTH,SO THAT'S NOT IT...
    THEIR MEMBERS SAY BECAUSE OF CHARITABLE STATUS THEIR ACCOUNTS ARE OPEN TO INSPECTION, SO THEREFORE MANY WILL KNOW HOW MUCH THEY HAVE.
    WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING?
    SAVING FOR A RAINY DAY?
    EXPECTING A RATHER LARGE BILL?
    SAVING TOWARDS FUTURE COURT COSTS?
    THERE MUST BE SOME HONEST ONES UP THERE AT HQ WHO KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN THE PURSE; WHY DO THEY NOT SPREAD IT AROUND A BIT?
    ARE SOME CREAMING IT SOMEHOW?
    I REALLY DOUBT THAT A FEW ARE FLEECING THE ACCOUNTS, YET I CAN SEE NO REASON FOR ALL THIS MONEY TO HAVE NO USE... EVEN FOR LOADS MORE PROJECTS...THEY JUST SEEM TO BE CLINGING ON TO IT
    WHY, DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE?
    IT CAN'T BRING YOU POWER UNLESS YOU FLASH IT AROUND A BIT; AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT DIONG THAT
    HELP... IT'S DRIVING ME MAD.......????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Of course i meant MILLIONS not milloins... and DOING not diong!
    give me a break,it's late and the wine looked SO pretty in the glass, ..... drink me,i'm velvety smooth and very sparkley...Oh all right then I said.............

• larc
    larc

How do you know they are stockpiling millions? I think their stock piles are shrinking, re: decline has set in the 24 richest countries, where their membership is the largest.

• lurk
    lurk

maybe theres a new beth sarim out there with food stocks for the governing body so that they can run the society in hiding when the end begins .thats a thought has the WTS got any where like that now?
    fitted with computers etc phones ,WTS central? like governmenst have in case of nuclear war.

• larc
    larc

lurk,

They had two mansions. The 2 bomb shelters that were stocked with food were beneath Beth Shan, the mansion next to Beth Sarim. My aunt Berta lived in Beth Sarim after Rutherford died, until they sold it a few years later.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Well; I thought i'd read some posters saying that they had 951,000,000 dollars from last years 'takings' .Did I remember wrongly?There have been numerous threads (i thought )on the subject of congs having to pay for everything whilst the wtbs rakes it in;so, as i said ,WHY? What is the point?Or were the watchtower and the huge amounts of money threads just crap? There's no point damning them for earning so much from lit 'sales' if they're not hoarding it; that just means the society as a whole is incredibly expensive to run; but with congs paying for so much, i doubt it.And I thought they had to show proof of income (and outgoings?)due to their charitable status?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I couldn't even begin to imagine what they do with all that money but I do know they do not get money from ALL kingdom Halls. A lot LOT of KH's can't pay all there own bills and they get money from HQ to make up the difference. They also get money from HQ to pay for remodeling some. What ever is not donated by each KH's members they have to make up the difference somewhere so they use HQ as a 'S&L' and borrow. Don't know if they collect at a discount rate or not?

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • logical
    logical

i reckon they could be purchasing and storing GOLD as cash will be useless if and when this system collapses.

• lurk
    lurk

you know lurc i looked up all that stuff.one thing i noticed was that while the house of princes is mentioned in proclaimmers book
    in a box on page 77 , its missing from the page on the 1995 CD.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Logical: They don't have to do that, God will provide all the gold they'll ever want in the New System. (The Governing Body said this, so it must be true).

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit