At the risk of being the last one in on the joke, sparlock. Is it really a JW video?

by Shawn10538 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

It really seems like something they would do. yet I am getting JWs on the net telling me that it is not from the Watchtower. I have seen the statement from the GB member, but frankly I don't know who all the members of the GB are these days, so I have no way to really verify the truth of it. so someone just tell me yes or no if it is from the Watchtower. I have a feeling it is and the ones that don't know about it are just out of touch.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If they think it is an Apostate video, encourage them to think so and to trash it.

There is no need for you to enlighten them. They will find out when they get their food at the proper time. Meanwhile, let them make asses of themselves and their church.

• Think About It
    Think About It

There is no need for you to enlighten them.

Anti-theocratic warfare.

Think About It

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good points! let them eat humble pie when the truth finally dawns on them,maybe ,just maybe that will wake some of them up to how they have been duped all these years .

Although I think thats too much to ask with many of them

smiddy

• cedars
    cedars

Hi Shawn - YES the video is legit. The fact that JWs who haven't had their conventions yet refuse to believe it is genuine makes the whole thing even more hilarious.

Like Smiddy says, hopefully when the realization dawns on such nay-sayers it will have a more profound impact than it otherwise would have.

Cedars

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Humble pie is not in their vocabulary. I rememeber semi recently when a speaker at the DA anounced that the great trib had already started. After he was muzzled, any dub who called Bethel was not told it was untrue. Rather that it's implied in the magazines. They're never wrong

• I quit!
    I quit!

What I'd like to see is someone dressed as Sparkock at their convientions signing copies of the DVD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit