hypocrisy among rank and file

by zombie 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zombie
    zombie

Do you see it alot?

I know that they say "NO RATED R MOVIES." And then you go to their homes, see all the "ok for public viewing" titles, then they say, "But the good movies are in our bedroom." They hide the R movies.

The platform says, "no oral sex, its perverted" but then behind closed doors, you hear whispers and advocates of it. Sisters who tell newly married sisters about it.

The platform and mags say to let your yes mean yes and then for some reason its ok for them to break their word at the drop of a hat and get no criticism or rebuke for it.

The platform says pay your taxes, and you talk to all the hairstylists and waiters and day care sisters and they all mention their tax free earnings.

Most of the worldly people I know would not consider this type of behaviour EVER.......yet its commonplace for these ones who consider themselves above reproach!

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

"The platform says pay your taxes, and you talk to all the hairstylists and waiters and day care sisters and they all mention their tax free earnings."

In my experience JWs are among the least desirable workers on the job scene. I would not hire them if anyone else was available.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• avengers
    avengers

It is called

THEOCRATIC WAR STRATEGY
  • meat pie
    meat pie

Yes exactly! It was this sort of thing which pushed me over the edge and gave me the courage to say'enough is enough', I can't cope with this bizarre double talk anymore. Then I thought it was just R&F, and elders, the COs, then the UN thing, it's all through. But yes it was R&F hypocrisy that I found the most maddening. I told elders that we ( our family) would not allow that sort of behaviour at home, so if'bad association spoils useful habits' the conclusion is clear!Am I rambling?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Its ok for them because they are not disfellowshipped!!! LOL

I have met so many JW's in my life that have been involved in such depraved behavior yet my experience as a former Catholic is that my friends were very upright and conscientious. I had a group of friends that I could trust. I had friends houses that I could drop by, I could go to parties and see my friends, or regular restaurants and know all the people.

It seems to me that all the sisters with unbelieving mates seem to have the more normal lifestyles!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit