Any Documents Proving Molestation Settlements

by allyouneedislove 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• allyouneedislove
    allyouneedislove

I have been trying to search this forum for documents that show molestation settlements or awards from lawsuits against the WT.

I was able to find the settlement concerning the accident that happened in NY. However, I would like to find documents showing settlements related to molestation/child abuse charges.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

You won't find them because plaintiffs were forced to sign confidentiality agreement before getting paid by the wts. Watchtower had a short note on their media site but it has been removed since. WTS acknowledged that there were a couple elders that were connected with the law suits but otherwise they washed their hands of the whole thing by making it sound like there were only few molesters within their 80,000 or whatever number of congregations they stated back then. With the gag order the victims can't talk about the awarded settlements or their story.

For more details contact Barbara Anderson - http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I beleive the fact that a settlement was recched was detailed in the papers. Check Silent Lambs. They may have it on their website

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit